NLU Ladies

Thanks for the suggesting it - I’m watching it now!

#withyou ladies in the United States right now.

12 Likes

Thank you. It’s an uncertain time, but what is certain is we need to vote in November and elect people who will vote for women’s rights, voting rights, and reasonable gun laws.

5 Likes

Thank you!!! Thanks for speaking up and for your support :fist:

4 Likes

2ndswing.com has 80% off currently with code swing80.

The mens stuff is pretty picked over, but their womens secrion had some decent inventory deoending on size.

Happy shopping!

1 Like

New ladies item in the shop!!

My favorite levelwear lightweight hoodie in womens fit!!! I got one of these at Sheep Ranch back in April and I live in it, so had them make some NLU ones up for us in this latest drop.

5 Likes

Hey all,

Mrs. Status has started getting back into the game, which is AWESOME! (she started playing with some other ladies in our neighborhood after basically quitting post high school golf) With that being said, I am looking for some advice on where we should shop clothing.

I love the NLU ladies line (shout out @ChickPhilA ) but know that my wife will also want to look elsewhere, too. IMO most of the selection at PGA Tour Super Store is not geared toward younger players. Any advice on places/brands that have a good selection would be awesome.

Thanks everyone and have a great Sunday!

4 Likes

Glad to hear she’s playing again! The retail stores like Superstore and Dick’s have limited selection. If she knows her size, look online at EPNY, For the Love of Golf www.fortheloveofgolfnaples.com (huge selection), Kinona, Golftini, Tail. Lots of cute, comfortable clothes are out there!Z

1 Like

Online will be the best best for selection: Calliope Golf, Macade, Abendroth (pants)

Also Nike is a staple.

1 Like

Foray is expensive but well made and super cute. https://foraygolf.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwxb2XBhDBARIsAOjDZ36mW2u5igvw2yAzS15Bj64j1gVELZZCu2us9o7A0cJQBpQxKrILDzEaAu-tEALw_wcB

I heart adidas for the most part - and they always have sales going on online (with very easy returns). I always look for adidas stuff when I visit other clubs too.

Dicks/gg have replaced in house brand Slazenger with a golf line under their Carrie underwood Calia label and it’s all very cute and geared towards younger women, some interesting details.

Nike has some great great bottoms and layering pieces as well. Their shirts are hit or miss for me. I love some and others just don’t work at all.

I find TAIL, EP, Lilly, etc… a bit too mature/traditional (for me at least - I’m more into the streetwear as golfwear looking stuff)

3 Likes

You’re all awesome.

Thank you

1 Like

Lululemon!

2 Likes

As a dude with a wife who has zero interest in golf I was curious about this too. I just became aware of Mia Baker who is an “influencer” who sort of found her way by complaining to Adidas and other companies about the terrible woman’s golf clothing. She’s only been playing for two years but she seems to be wearing pretty comfortable clothing in the videos I’ve seen, and clearly had a lot of support from many of the companies she supposedly called out. (I’m not unaware that she’s extremely cute and good on camera and that plays a role, but hopefully she’s helping these companies make more reasonable clothing for women instead of what was churned out for so many years.)

1 Like

32 degrees makes skorts that are comfy and relatively inexpensive—Costco carried them for a while. I like puma pwrshape skorts also because the inner spandex has silicone to make sure the legs don’t ride up.

Rhoback makes wonderful polos for women, if a little expensive, though, currently, my favorite golf shirts are the blade collar victory Nike shirts, since I’m not always huge about collars.

It’s nearing the end of the retail golf summer season, so perhaps hitting a place like the pga superstore could also have some merit for their clearance section? At this point, overall, I tend to do my shopping at secondhand online stores like Poshmark or Mercari. eBay also often has things at a reasonable price if you know what you are looking for.

1 Like

There have already been a lot of great suggestions here! Dick’s has another in-house brand, DSG, that has a few skort styles that aren’t terribly expensive but are good quality and perform well. Taylor Jordan racerback shirts are fantastic, and I’m a fan of EPNY’ sleeveless shirts, as well.
A few of my friends are very into J.Lindberg and G/Fore. I don’t own anything from either brand yet, but they speak highly of them and the gear does appear to hold up very well.

1 Like

My wife has gotten some shirts from 2ndswing. Sometimes it gets stupid cheap when they send those extra 50-70% off emails.

3 Likes

Yes!

My favorite Nike shirts have been from there!

1 Like

NLU ladies summit

41 Likes

Ladies of the Nest and Refuge - WE HAVE WOMEN’S RHOBACK HOODIES GOING LIVE NOW for NEST MEMBERS ONLY until the newsletter drops on Thursday!!!

GO GET EM!!!

5 Likes

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I could use some help finding a good starter set for wife. Our kid is getting interested in golf I want to surprise my wife (who has never played before) with some clubs so she can be a part of the fun.

Has anybody found a good starter set that sits in the sweet spot between affordable and too much/unnecessary? Any ideas?

Gracias…