NLU Ladies

I’m going to have to try them out next time I’m in lulu

This years ones I’m not a fan of. The “slim fit” has them fitting more like leggings than pants like last years.

1 Like

I was definitely thinking my hips might not be happy with them :joy::joy:

It wasn’t the hips, it was the bottom of the legs lol they were so freaking tight I could barely get my foot in them :joy:

1 Like

Has anyone had experience with Golfwear and golf clothes for women | Röhnisch Sportswear? I am shopping for my wife’s birthday and her biggest complaint is that none of her golf clothes have pockets.

I have browsed a bit there but never made the jump to purchase yet.

I feel her pain with pockets - I highly recommend the Adidas “commuter” series of golf bottoms - they have 5!! pockets - 2 front, 2 back and a zippered on seam pocket “in” the right front pocket. my favorite hands down.

2 Likes

I used & loved the Lulu Beyond the Studio capris for the last two golf seasons: they have pockets & a cute optional cinchable hem. It looks like they don’t make them anymore but these look very similar. They say they are to wear over tights/shorts but I just sized down:

My wife shares many of the same concerns as you ladies about golf pants etc, but she really likes the Dance Studio Mid Rise Joggers for golf.

and I didn’t read down far enough before posting lol. Endorse this rec

Men: “I’m 5’10 and 195 lbs and always wear size L no matter what”

Women: “some clothes weren’t designed for human feet”

7 Likes

John doesn’t understand why I buy a bunch of one type of clothing if it fits me well. He has no idea how hard it is to find stuff that fits, and when you do you gotta get a bunch in case they stop making it.

2 Likes

My favorite thing was when living in Asia, sizing up 2X or more and never understanding how one manufacturer did it one way and another another.

Gap was two too small, FootJoy was three too small, etc. Telling my girlfriend at the time my troublesome fitting room scenes, she scoffed and said, “you’re finally a woman.”

2 Likes

If they don’t bring fit and flare dresses back in style, I’m in trouble! These shapeless sack dresses and slouchy boyfriend jeans are a problem for me!

My lasting memory of travelling in Asia is wondering in to stores and being pushed out by the sales lady telling me “Too fat, too fat”

4 Likes

Wow

My wife also has a couple pairs of those Dance Studio joggers and loves them, but be warned, it doesn’t matter if they make you look like you just finished filming the latest Step Up movie, if you couldn’t dance before putting them on you still won’t be able to dance afterwards.

I need to read back through this thread a lot more though as she’s been playing golf with me every Sunday morning now and needs more golf clothing as we go into summer.

I have “curvy” jeans, I’m 5’7 165 lbs. John also doesn’t get how I’m considered “curvy” lol welcome to womens clothing

4 Likes

Get your wife on the Refuge! She needs to get involved and then join the Vegas Trip!

3 Likes

I actually just tossed that at her and she’s considering it. She doesn’t post online other than like Instagram every once in a while, so a giant message board would be a big step.

But I’m also not sure I want her seeing how much of my day I spend posting inane shit on here…

6 Likes

Wait wait wait. What is this vegas trip? I thought it was cancelled?