NLU Ladies

I’m pushing for a NLU Ladies (and honourary dudes) Vegas Trip

7 Likes

Love it. Would definitely be some interest from our household (cc: @TrapQueen )

• me for Vegas trip. I’m sulking this week because I didn’t get to go on Grueter Golf trip to DR :sob:

Also, HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY Y’ALL!!!

Here’s an awesome photo of my friend playing golf 6 months pregnant in honor of today:

10 Likes

One of my friends loves to remind me of when we were walking through Yogyakarta in Indonesia, and from across the street a guy yelled at me, “HEY! I HAVE BIG BELLY LIKE YOU!” - like, the guy went way, way out of his way to call me fat.

I don’t find the story as amusing as my friend does.

6 Likes

Any recommendations for curvy rain pants?

1 Like

I have the FootJoy ladies ones just because I got them for wearing FootJoy shoes. They are fine

1 Like

Well y’all convinced her, my wife is in here lurking now… @aliashy

We’re going to go look for her a push cart today.

13 Likes

Welcome! Big recommendation on the ClicGear 3.0 from Costco if it’s in stock. We both got one last year and it’s been easy to use with no issues.

3 Likes

Let’s go! I like my sun mountain. Also having your own push cart >>> renting from the course. Even if it feels like it’s more than you’d like to spend it’s worth it if you’re walking a lot

3 Likes

Wait @Renlibrarian and I want in, too, depending on timing.

Or at least, theoretically. If we can’t be there, imagine our spirits haunting you, telling you, yes, you should just try and really hit that club hard, and no, you don’t need to club up.

1 Like

Of course! Sounds like @justine is getting the bug as well, if House of Piehowski is wanting to throw their hat in the ring too.

1 Like

Question for ladies who shop at the NLU pro shop, or dudes who have gotten things for ladies from the pro shop:

How have those hooded solo vests fit (if anyone has bought one)? There are a couple left on sale in xs, and from the chest size, it seems like it should fit….but I wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts.

See here on my v petite friend. They were a no go for me (i generally wear L/XL in bottoms/outerwear). Could not even close to try and zipper.

I also got my push cart from Costco (this CaddyTek one) & I’ve been pretty happy with it, aside from the umbrella holder refusing to stay attached
https://www.costco.com/.product.100430232.html

1 Like

I’ve had this in my cart for a week. I’m torn between this and the 4 wheel one. Any thoughts on 3 vs 4 wheel?

I’m a four wheel devotee. You can let it coast downhill under most circumstances.

I’ve never tried the 4 wheel one. Might be a worthy upgrade!

I thought it would be better than the 3 wheel, but costco has it for $10 less than the 3 wheel. So now I’m all sorts of confused lol.

If I’m guessing, I’d say it’s cheaper because that’s not what is “normal.” I have a 3 wheeler. My dad has a 4 wheeler. His is very smooth, sturdy, overall great buy. Might even like it better than a 3 wheeler. IMO can’t go wrong either way.

It looks like the 4 wheel one doesn’t come with the cooler/basket thing. If it’s for your wife, she might like that feature: I stick all sorts of stuff in there … sunblock, extra bottle of water, extra balls, extra layers …

1 Like