NIT Qualifier: 2021 Sweltering Swamp Invitational

Gville local here… Though I have work scheduled that weekend, and it’s Fathers Day, I’m still hoping to make it out.

1 Like

Date has officially been moved to June 27 to avoid Father’s day and the US Open. Hopefully this helps!

3 Likes

YES! Good deal. I’ll be there for sure! Maybe both days now.

1 Like

Very happy to announce for those who haven’t noticed already that we have been granted a NIT spot for this event!

Also I’ll be posting the raffle thread next week after a few more things are finalized but at the moment we have:

Set of vintage blades
Jones Sunday bag
YOTB balls
PGA event hats
Tom Coyne signed book
GeauGolf headcover
NLU gift cards
my local coach is donating a lesson (which will probably end up being held virtually)
@PGA_ALLTHEWAY half-hour on-site lesson
Alligator skin scorecard holder
winners choice two dozen TP5/TP5X balls from @Big_RanDeer
and more (working on some corpo gift cards as well)

and anything else people want to throw its way!

12 Likes

Tees for the event are in hand! The NLU is illegible but overall they look good otherwise.

8 Likes

Add 2 Dozen winners choice TP5 or TP5x

3 Likes

Im IN! Good stuff my dude

2 Likes

Go Gators! Played many a round there through law school. Parked across the street at the church my first year and pretty much played every afternoon after class.

2 Likes

Removed my self from list - can’t swing the travel right now

1 Like

Get your dollars out, it’s time to raffle

2 Likes

Unfortunately, had to take myself off the list because of a conflict but will support the raffle!

2 Likes

Had a few things change, turns out I will be able to make it. Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Just a heads up that I’m going to be submitting the players list to the clubhouse this weekend so any late entries, now is your time!

Put your name on the sheet and come have a fun time!

5 Likes

Are tee times set yet? Making the drive up from Tampa so if I could get a bit later time it would be preferred!

5 Likes

What are we hearing about the weather forecast? I’ve been rained out on this coast a couple times over the last month.

We’re coming up Friday night Late, staying at the Baymont. Look forward to seeing everybody (some of you, again) !

2 Likes

Seems like your typical Florida summer day, scattered rain in the afternoon.

Moral of the story, don’t play slow.

7 Likes

I have been monitoring this situation for the past week. Forecast on the weekend is supposed to be the first “clear” days we’ve had in over a week. The tropical storm and its bands have been hammering us so I’m not sure how firm it will be but we’ll have fun regardless.

Here’s what it looked like yesterday from my front door

1 Like

Times are posted on the second tab of the original sheet

we might have another drop or two, and if that happens there might be some last-minute shifting but these are the tentative times for now.

6 Likes

Maybe add a tab to that for Saturday?

are there any pushcart options at the course for the out of towners?