NIT Qualifier: 2021 Sweltering Swamp Invitational

Pending course approval, I’m moving the date a week back to June 27th

@Hwhite you able to come now?

hahah I can ask but besides Vibestock, I might not get many more golf trips. The course looks awesome though, so between that and your sun sleeves I’m interested.

3 Likes

psh, make it a little day trip. lil gui and wifey can go check out the UF museums and butterfly garden while we tear the course up

2 Likes

We’re monitoring the situation

4 Likes

I hate everything about the University of Florida, can I still attend?

5 Likes

Wear your FGCU gear. Resist!

Why would I go waste my money on that dumpster fire of a university’s apparel?

3 Likes

I will be wearing full gamecock gear probably even the signature Steve Spurrier visor

2 Likes

It’s called Gator City you bastard.

2 Likes

RIP Gator City…but the Social Upstairs area is awesome so I won’t complain. Bawls and Salty Dog are still there. Same for Mother’s down the road.

2 Likes

Fun fact, they’re holding a Top Golf event at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium this coming weekend and the ultra VIP package has time hitting with Coach Spurrier himself. I almost pulled the trigger when I remembered he golfs with my buddy’s boss and I can probably get in that group sometime instead of paying too much for an hour of range time.

3 Likes

That would be great haha, they did that earlier this month in Columbia at Williams Brice

1 Like

I’ll keep my eye on this - what’s the commute from Atlanta. 5 hours?

2 Likes

Hell yeah my gui! Depending on how fast you drive, stops taken, etc, yeah 4-5 hours.

Are we set for 6/27?

1 Like

Bureaucratic red tape has been filed. Awaiting confirmation (which shouldn’t be an issue since every weekend was available iirc)

EDIT* @JDinDelray official confirmation received today!

5 Likes

Cheryl wants to play, too. She’s not Nest, nor will GHIN let me see her #, but she’s in, with me. She’s working on a new pair of golf sandals, so walking or riding’s a game time decision.

2 Likes

I’m currently monitoring this.

1 Like

@Schikolas - I send my regrets. I’ve got a family matter that I have to attend to that weekend. Sadly I won’t be able to make it. Look forward to the next event with my fellow golf sickos.

1 Like

I didnt realize this was the same weekend as the Denver event, so sadly I have to drop as well

1 Like