Charity Raffle for 2021 Sweltering Swamp Invitational (June 25th draw date)

Guis, guise, refugees, refugettes, let’s raise some cash for my local junior golf program for their efforts in helping underprivileged youth learn to golf!

EVERY DOLLAR raised will be donated to the Gator Junior Golf Association. I can personally attest to the quality of their program because I constantly see groups of their kids at my local muni learning to play from the same coach I use.

Raffle draw date will be the Friday before the event, June 25th at 7pm, and the final day to purchase tickets or donate items will be June 24th.

Tickets will be $1 each and you can send your donations to:

venmo: schikolas
paypal: knifexgunfight@yahoo.com

Please make sure to include your handle in the notes so I know who’s who.

The raffle prizes are as follows:

(pictures coming soon)

Thanks everyone in advance and good luck!

21 Likes

Tickets purchased but if I win my own hats please pull another ticket and don’t even tell me :rofl:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Sent, @Schikolas - always down for a good raffle. I am hoping to be in Pinehurst that week, but that’s what phones are for.

3 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

I’m in. Venmo sent.

2 Likes

I’m in, too. Venmo sent.

2 Likes

I bought 5 tickets. Thanks for investing in the youth of your area!

2 Likes

I’m in to support the youths

2 Likes

Count me in! @Schikolas

3 Likes

In. Get those kids on the course!

2 Likes

Just sent my Venmo
Love to help

2 Likes

Donation sent!!

2 Likes

Been meaning to toss in for this. Just sent.

2 Likes

I threw in also. Leggo

2 Likes

I also am in.

@Schikolas we got a total donation update?

1 Like

Right now we’re sitting around $350 but the tickets purchased has been consistent day after day.

Planning on doing a closest-to-the-pin and longest drive contest the day of the event for $10 each, with the idea that the winners donate the money to the charity, and that should bring in about $400~ on top of the raffle.

I’d like to see well over $1000 donated in total. The GJGA classes are $150 per student so right now we’ve covered the cost of lessons for a season for two kids.

1 Like

Raffle Venmo sent. Good luck!

1 Like

Venmo sent. Let’s bump this thread!

3 Likes