NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

Command strips avoid having to pay $80 extra per flag for a frame, and there’s no tacks in the wall.

11 Likes

A metal wire from one wall to the other running through the holes in the flags also looks cool

1 Like

A friend has some old clubs on the wall horizontally and the flags hanging from them on hooks.

2 Likes

ooohhh. Got any pics?

Yeah. My wife would much prefer it to be framed. Gotta make sure I keep the boss happy.

2 Likes

My wife just avoids coming into this room and would be more bummed that I spent another $500 or so on frames - but I admit the look I have here is a bit sloppier and less clean than frames would give it.

1 Like

Golf flags should have a standard size. Change my mind.

2 Likes

That was easy

14 Likes

God I could not agree more. It’s annoying AF

1 Like

After tourist sauce I wouldn’t mind scoring one of these

11 Likes

I’m a fan of the flags at Firekeeper. But fer sure “normal” flags should all be the same size.

1 Like

Chambers used to have windsocks/sails that resembled their logo

5 Likes

I agree - rectangular flags should be one uniform size but if you go to the pennant shape or something else and can pull it off this well … I have zero notes.

2 Likes

I don’t actually like frames for the flags. Adds a lot of bulk if you have a lot of them. I get it though.

1 Like

#GrowTheGame

22 Likes

6 6 5 3 3. Those dice are getting hot!!!

1 Like

Anyone have the picture of the winners (Lauren in Jacket. Flight winners with plaques) readily available?

1 Like

all photos:

8 Likes

Boom. You the man.

3 Likes