NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

I watched the Randy Hybrids-Only Film Room last night and what a trip seeing Jax Beach NOT in the driving wind and rain.

Anyways, gave me a small trip down memory lane since its been 35 DAYS!!

21 Likes

It is worth noting for the people, it has been delayed, but tomorrow the match is on! Follow along @lawlergolf2020 on instagram to see what clubs get selected, the match results, and more importantly which first tee location gets the $$$$

4 Likes

This will be quality programming

1 Like

Added to my office wall today.

26 Likes

#ohwelikethat.gif

1 Like

yall made the VSGA magazine

26 Likes

I’m sorry, just-for-fun?!?!

17 Likes

wasnt nothing fun about playing in that fucking downpour with 35 mph winds and a high of 42 degrees…

16 Likes

9 Likes

It’s also been described as “not a real tournament”

8 Likes

Answers for us all: “it FELT realz.”

8 Likes

I didn’t play golf for a month after The NIT of Misery.

Even a light sprinkle had me running for cover and warmth.

14 Likes

I took about 10 days off and did not touch a club at all…might have been the longest stretch since 2007.

*also: I used a half set for December, when I pulled out my other irons my 5i had rust on the shaft–its a KBS C-taper lite with the brushed finish which, apparently, can easily develop surface rust.

3 Likes

I think my rain gloves MAY be dry in my storage room. We’ll tell tales of that weekend for a long time.

4 Likes

Quick change of subjects here… listening to the Sentry TOC recap pod, and I’m hearing about this Finau facial hair bet with @Soly, @MerchCzar, @djpie, and @Randy, and I feel like any facial hair bets should be paid off during the NIT.

WHO SAYS NO?!

12 Likes

This is coming. This is definitely coming.

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 9.48.29 PM

My club knows what’s up

24 Likes

Does anyone know what type of pushcart Jax beach has? I remember it having neon green features but can’t remember the brand. TIA

1 Like

Click gear 4.0

2 Likes

Wife and I used to play in a twighlight couples scramble where one could win shop credit with the fewest team putts over nine holes. If you were not in the 7-8 range you couldn’t be competitive.

1 Like