NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

I told my BNB host to not be confused when she saw my shoes in the trash.

2 Likes

Our daughter refused to ride in my car for a few weeks because of “that damp funk.”

8 Likes

album name, or band name? Delicious word choice there from your YH

9 Likes

Album. Probably a concept album of sorts from a Lynard Skynard cover band.

2 Likes

I had my clubs and bag outside to try and get rid of the funk for a few days. Put them back in the car and could smell them not long after.

They went back outside where they have been for the last week hoping to get rid of the smell.

1 Like

Crossing over Lynard Skynard and ‘damp funk’ is blowing my mind right now.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hib4n9RmFrQ

Lynyrd Skynyrd remains the greatest contribution to the world from Jacksonville, Florida.

10 Likes

Man, I just had to deep clean the car…put a plastic container full of coffee grounds (holes in lid) under the driver seat and that helps.

2 Likes

Fred Durst would like a word…

1 Like

Fred Durst would like a word about what exactly?

If anyone truly believes Limp Bizkit is a more important or better musical act than Lynyrd Skynyrd, I would hope that they seek help or at least never share that opinion with people.

Also, this is hilarious:

9 Likes

Fred did it all for the nookie. People forget that.

18 Likes

Hot dog flavored water

2 Likes

How dare you slander the good name of the inFredible D!

Also, he told us right where to stick it, soooooo…

Did a little framing yesterday. This was a cool tee gift. Thanks guis.

21 Likes

What frame is that?

This one:

Golf Flag Frames Compact Black, Moulding blk-007, Reversible Green-Black Mat (Holds up to 14x20 Golf Flags; Flag Not Incl) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B071RSNZPB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_WE0T34Z6WT3B2SN5SE43?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

4 Likes

Been meaning to post a thread asking how everyone displays their flags. I have like 15 connecting dust I need to hang but got paralysis by analysis.

1 Like

Most of mine I just thumbtack into the wall :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I figured my wife wouldn’t support just thumb tacking to the wall so I ordered a frame.

2 Likes