NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

Folks, it’s hard to believe the 2nd-annual NIT is just around the corner. @Privatecollection and I have officially started the planning process and are very excited about this year’s iteration. Below is a save the date brochure for everybody’s viewing pleasure (pictures + link to actual document).

Qualifiers: we kindly ask all of you to please follow the link to the brochure, read through it, and fill out the RSVP form by September 1st.

Alternates: once the RSVPs start coming in we will reach out ASAP to backfill any spots that cannot be occupied by the original qualifiers.

Finally, to those of you participating in upcoming events after September 1st, don’t worry about that date–we wanted to get the general information out now so you know the dates, general cost, etc. We will ask you to RSVP within two weeks (no later than Oct. 15th) after your event occurs this Fall.

LINK TO SAVE THE DATE & RSVP FORM

30 Likes

Making it really hard not to be Grind Mode Gary at these events that are supposed to be fun.

2 Likes

Is there a spreadsheet with qualifiers so I know who to start trolling? Or maybe to see who to reach out to about sharing an AirBnb? We are 97 days out, time to start game planning.

10 Likes

17 Likes

3 Likes

I refuse to go to an NLU event and not have as much fun as possible. I’d rather shoot the shit and meet new people before the round than actually roll some putts and figure out green speeds. So I end up having days like the Hootenany where I had 15 putts in the first 5 holes (including a 1 putt). Which unfortunately means I’m highly unlikely to play well enough to ever qualify for the NIT. It sucks, but I look at these events as fun outings. Anything else would just be extra.

4 Likes

You’re so needy! LOL

I’ll put something together here soon and link it here.

9 Likes

[edit] i dumb i should read gooder

Well yea.

forrest-gump-wave2

5 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

5 Likes

You can start trolling me Lane, but I’ve played with you. I know that even despite your handicap in disarray and flux, the only real threat you are is to be the best looking golfer on the course.

4 Likes

Anyone curious about those that have qualified for the NIT (@NightTrainLane), I’ve created a spreadsheet for your viewing pleasure. This list only contains initial qualifiers and I’ll update it as we go along. Questions or concerns, please DM me.

VIEW HERE

Cheers,
EG

22 Likes

Anyone want to share an AirBnB or Hotel room? Rather share the cost for this trip. Let me know if you’re interested.

Cheers!