NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

Yep, ante up in the beginning. Winner takes pot

3 Likes

Travolta

12 Likes

I’m going to don’t worry

31 Likes

Here to say that I wanted to like this post but I can’t because nice

4 Likes

A lot of photos are on the way but this one is one of my favorites so far.

Tigers golf ball…Going once…twice…SOLD to @catshannon

62 Likes

I have never had so much fun not winning something.

23 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever had more fun watching other people spend money! Incredible few minutes of the night.

12 Likes

I’m gonna make so many memes out of this photo

28 Likes

Disrespect the sh*t out of it

5 Likes

That is so awesome. The ball is in a safe place - had to specifically instruct my kids to stay away from it :grinning:

25 Likes

This is how the movie “Sandlot” started!

25 Likes

On a bit of a serious note, thanks to NLU for raising money for Jane Park and her family. I remember seeing the picture of her kid at the range while she practiced. It made me smile because it was great to see the support from the LPGA tour and her fellow players. The world is not very accommodating to working parents, especially women. And then, when Grace fell sick, it was extremely sad and disheartening. Stuff like this hits you hard when you are a parent.

I am glad I was able to help out a good cause and contribute to this picture :slight_smile:

39 Likes

To each and every one of you:

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me turn what could have been an absolute disaster into a truly memorable experience. From your words of positivity, helping me move stuff, and simply being the easiest group to please. I honestly couldn’t have done it without you.

A proper recap to follow once my head clears but I wanted to make sure you all got to relive some of the memories caught on camera ASAP. LINK HERE

Note: Feel free to add any of your own photos that you feel are worthy of sharing to this album. If you have issues, send me a DM. Also, if you plan to use any of these photos on your own social, can you please tag where appropriate?

EG

50 Likes

god I would loooooooooove more deets on who isn’t (knowing full well nothing can/should not be shared)

1 Like

I know its only been a few days, but going through these photos helped affirm that this was truly an excellent event, despite the challenges. Love you sickos.

9 Likes

I can update the $$$ raised for Jane & Pete:

We raised just shy of $5k through the Thursday PM bet on yourself, merch boxes, Tiger ball, Tron’s hot dice, etc. NLU will bump that up to an even $7,500 and mail a check this week.

The remaining NIT-themed towels will go on sale in the near future and all proceeds will be going to Jane & Pete, so my goal is we’ll raise more than $10k all together for them.

Thank you all for your contributions!

83 Likes

Hell yeah!

1 Like

Dean Wormer: @Randy come in here.
Enter Big Randy
Big Randy: Yes sir?
Dean Wormer: I’m reviewing these flights for the NIT and one in particular stands out.
Big Randy: Which one is that sir?
Dean Wormer: Don’t patronize me son. You know which one.
Dean Wormer Hands Photo to Big Randy
Big Randy: Oh, you mean Delta House Flight…

33 Likes

This was the 2nd attempt at a photo for this flight.

The first attempt someone was inexplicitly missing.

Guess the miscreant.

5 Likes

This flight has some bad dudes in it

7 Likes