NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

The face of a man who won enough money on the dice table to bid on the mystery boxes

VS

The face of a man who realized there were no 2XL boxes up for bids
Luke 2

64 Likes

Or don’t. It’s up to you. Do the right thing.

11 Likes

I just assume it can’t be my official unofficial beverage cart mate.

That guy was beyond reproach and straight class.

2 Likes

lol. I am crying laughing.

I sat at the dice table for 20 minutes and lost $80 which thankfully ended up going to Jane and Pete. shout out @Tron

18 Likes

FTFY

6 Likes

6 Likes

At one point I believe @Tron rolled a 12 to seal a game, then leapt out of his chair crotch chopping yelling “taste it Randy!” was one of the funniest things I’ve ever witnessed.

38 Likes

He went full Kenny Powers with that 12

5 Likes

It was truly an authentic TC experience.

5 Likes

1-4-24 is pretty similar to 6-5-4 (ship captain crew) and I swear some of my favorite moments of my club over the years are the raucous 1-4-24 games

3 Likes

See, someone WAS taking pictures!

14 Likes

4 Likes

My wife would be so proud of me here…

31 Likes

This isn’t a word but I’m planning to use it one day. Not sure when. I’ll know it when it happens.

3 Likes

What a blast of a weekend, entirely too many people to tag, but needless to say a huge shoutout to @Privatecollection for helping put on yet another great event for a bunch of degenerate golf and gambling sickos. I can’t imagine what behind the scenes of this looks like and the time that goes into it.

I will say one of my lasting memories will be watching @KVV roll AND walk-in a 70+ft putt for par on #16, which was our last hole for the Saturday nine. It was majestic. Also, the more I randomly paint this scene for others who don’t ask me to, the distance of the putt will inevitably increase.

18 Likes

Golf has been a huge part of my life for 20 years and I can confidently say that this past weekend only made my love of the game grow stronger.

I found NLU during quarantine last year, and the fact that watching an episode of Strapped has lead to playing in the NIT, meeting so many wonderful people and playing the sport I love with others is truly an indescribable feeling. As a younger Nesticle I never felt out of place and felt welcomed right from the first night at The Yards.

Shoutout to @dwilks @Goatbelly @PantherHawk @ThunderDan - a great group of guys to share a house with and play Palatka with (and @DrJ for joining us).

Shoutout to @whitebuffalo26 for bringing some hardware back to New England.

To @Privatecollection - thank you so much for all of the work you put into this event. The weather may have been unfortunate, but nothing could have dampened the experiences I had this weekend. It is admirable at how well-run this event was.

To the entire NLU crew - the community you have created and continue to build is incredible. I’m proud to wear your logo on the golf course and on the street. I’ll be talking about this event for a long time and I genuinely hope to play in more events and the NIT again.

If anyone reading this is ever in the Portland, ME area, please do not hesitate to reach out - would love to Sherpa around Southern Maine golf and get some great local food & beer afterwards.

35 Likes

Well said, @GaryK8

One of the better golf weekends of my life. Appreciate the efforts of everyone involved and it was awesome meeting all of you.

11 Likes

A wonderful recounting of the 90-footer I walked in. Thank you.

51 Likes

Some are describing it as the most heroic 100 foot putt ever to be witnessed.

32 Likes

The amount of stories I heard about the 110 foot bomb are legendary

18 Likes