NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

@Privatecollection you taking beer orders or do we have a sponsor again this year?

Flight is booked, ready to blackout play golf

12 Likes

I don’t take orders from anyone, Baxter. :wink:

Lol, circle back in October on this topic.

5 Likes

Sorry…I meant to say humble suggestions

3 Likes

This attitude is why I will probably never even qualify for the NIT. And I don’t regret it at all.

If you have the attitude of wanting to win a qualifier than you’d think you’d qualify? :man_shrugging:t2:

Listen those that come down to win have at it. If that’s your fun that’s your fun. No kink shaming from me.

1 Like

I don’t know. Maybe? I missed qualifying at the Grueter Golf event by 1 or 2 shots. For that I drove 3 hours early in the morning. And instead of stretching or warming up, I chose to catch up with friends I hadn’t seen since last year’s Donnybrook. I think warming up would have made a difference there.

But I honestly don’t care. I don’t play these events to win anything. I play because I’ve met some really great people and had tons of fun at each event. If I’m lucky enough to qualify some day, I’m sure the NIT will be a blast. But if not, I’m still going to have tons of fun at every Refugee event I can make it to.

5 Likes

I think y’all are on the same side of the argument

1 Like

I think so as well. I was a bit confused that maybe missed something.

1 Like

7 Likes

I think I totally misread your post.

I’m an admitted idiot. Just ask @JamesHCard

Looking forward to meeting you at a future NIT.

5 Likes

Or anyone here really :joy:

6 Likes

3 Likes

17 Likes

9 Likes

Oh snap. LFG!

6 Likes

23 Likes

Coming off several events, heading into Vibestock this weekend, and with NIT coming up quick…

5oowdc

30 Likes

I always forget to check the events sub. I need someone to email me a curated list of events I might enjoy. A NLU concierge. Would have definitely gone to Vibestock.

Obviously more get added throughout the year but a good base for your planning purposes

2 Likes

You can set a notification for any new post in that sub. As soon as someone puts up a new event, you’ll know, and can sign up!

(I have done this after missing some last year)