NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

Oh shoot that is a great idear.

19 Likes

I’m a golfer not a thinker.

3 Likes

Lol.

1 Like

This place went to shit quickly comrade.

So many times I laugh out loud at something on the refuge, when I check who posted it, it’s @JScore

13 Likes

He is my favorite schwaldo’s favorite schwaldo…

7 Likes

Thanks! Yes, he is.

5 Likes

100% this. My fondest memory from the 2020 NIT was a spontaneous, very buzzed alt shot match with @Fluff @RDUgolfer and @BabblingBrooksKoepka to kill time while the championship round got under way. s/o New Belgium.

10 Likes

BUMP

To all those who have RSVP’d to attend the NIT but have not yet paid, today is the deadline to do so!

After today we will move on to alternates. Thanks!

6 Likes

I just called and got the last spot at 350. Sounded like 320-350 was fully booked up now, and 400 was open. Looking fwd to it!

1 Like

Can confirm, you sold me these beautiful bastards

12 Likes

Damn dis dude is a player player

3 Likes

Fake it til you make it, Cap

3 Likes

If you just received an invitation to register from me, please disregard it! I meant to send it to one person not everyone. My fault!

7 Likes

What if I want to register again?

7 Likes

Oh, that can go directly to my personal Venmo.

20 Likes

If I just go ahead and register again can we count it for a 2022 registration?

6 Likes

I remembered in the notes for the NIT that push carts will be available in limited quantities. Is there a list I can get on to reserve one or is it just first come, first served day of? I’d prefer not to take a regular cart, but to quote Baymax, “I am not fast”

1 Like

21 Likes