NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

Go play the Yards.

You’re going to play jax 3+ times. Its all right in front of you.

Edit: If you are coming here to win a golf tournament you have the wrong intentions. Play as much random golf as you can and meet as many people as you can. You won’t have a bad time.

26 Likes

What if we are just here to look good in hats?

11 Likes

This is great advice. I predict all of the participants in the NIT are going to have a great time if they come with the right attitude.

7 Likes

Just admit you lost to the better Quota player.

In all seriousness, golf is of secondary importance. Perhaps even tertiary.

8 Likes

As a first time NIT go-er, my goal is to just play golf with some new people and have as much fun as possible.

8 Likes

Wait, you’re not bringing your DECADE™️ yardage book and measuring all your landing zones off the tee on google maps? Sounds like it’ll be an easy repeat for @JCO.

6 Likes

then welcome, my friend.

1 Like

I am on to @JCO knowing how much he has not been playing golf lately if he wins I will be demanding an immediate handicap judgement panel.

4 Likes

FIFY

1 Like

It’s an art, and Vibestock will be my Sistine chapel.

7 Likes

Booked my tee time at the Yards. 3:50 if anyone is interested. Definitely not trying to win. Just ready for some beers and a good time!

6 Likes

Lol, He has to register first to be able to win.

Where you at, @JCO

8 Likes

good to know. I will break his kneecaps in Pinehurst next weekend to assure my domination.

3 Likes

My sole piece of advice for NIT attendees is pack your own soda water if you’re into that sort of thing as a mixer as it wasn’t available on the course or the bar in the tent last year. Obviously, still buy your liquor from the course.

3 Likes

I thought I was. I regret the error. I’m on it!

1 Like

8 Likes

Look, it was the rookie year.

We will have plenty of cranberry juice (soda water) for your splash of vodka this year! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

You got the ratio backwards, it’s a glass of vodka and a splash of soda water.

Unfortunately I didn’t qualify so that weekend this year I’ll be doing the same, but a couple hundred miles to the south in Mexico celebrating my 6.5-year wedding anniversary, making up for the canceled 5-year trip.

Then again not qualifying did save me from having to make the Sophie’s choice of deciding between a 7th anniversary and the NIT.

6 Likes

But… you’re going down there to win a golf tournament…

7 Likes

Don’t tell anyone.

6 Likes