New England: Cape Arundel on October 3 - CHARITY UPDATE POST 156

Can always tent it on my campsite. Little bit north of Kennebunk though.

Thanks. I think with the later tee times, the 2.5hr drive up will be more manageable now in the morning.

I canā€™t wait to see that magnificent birdhouse again

Thanks for setting this up! Excited to play on Saturday and meet some folks! I added myself to the 12:30 slot as I know there were a number of you trying to double loop and earlier is better for that.

If you are ā€œstuckā€ with the 12:30 time and are still interested in playing twice, my offer earlier in the thread about playing Webhannet in the morning still applies. 8:10 meaning a potential quick turnaround between rounds but it can be done!

3 Likes

If anyone wants to take CG2 up on his generous offerā€“Webhannet is a gemā€“let me know and I can switch you to the 12:30 slot. In the meantime I have penciled in everybody for a time based on expressed preferences and capacity constraints.

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna go ahead and call that I want to play Webhannet, pending the go-ahead from my wife. Donā€™t change anything yet, but Iā€™d like to tentatively reserve my spot :slight_smile: Will figure it out this afternoon, but Webhannet looks so good.

1 Like

Moved the Webhannet tee time to 7:10 (early I know) and have room for 1 more if anyone wants in. Just let me know!

In for webhannet. Leaving my house around 5 am. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am in if itā€™s still available.Not sure if Robbie was accounted for already.

Ok. If CG2 confirms who is playing at Web, I can move times around as necessary.

Got word there might be some times available earlier in the morning. Do people want to play earlier if possible? I am going to keep the afternoon time for those playing Webhannet.

1 Like

How much earlier are we talking?

JShaw, the last spot is yours if you want it, although with news of earlier times understand if you change your mind.

Goose, donā€™t think you need to move anyone around since JShaw (if he decides to join) and I are playing at 1230. Robbie is also playing with me and should have time to get over to CA by 1140.

jlbeer8 also decided to join on his way up to Spring Meadows that day.

1 Like

I was thinking Iā€™d be in that 12:30 spot at CA if thatā€™s ok @Goose? I need to chat with a couple guys at CA about an event there next year before I tee off. And hopefully donā€™t top one 2 yards off the tee box in front of them :rofl:

1 Like

Need some more chatter here, get excited boys.

3 Likes

I think Iā€™ll opt into Webhanet, unless we suddenly have earlier CA tee times. Will be leaving my house around 4:45, but it seems worth it

3 Likes

Iā€™m so excited I canā€™t contain myself

If anyone plays PGA 2K21, someone created CA on there. Iā€™ve been playing it a lot to get myself more juiced up. Seems pretty accurate, maybe? I only base it off pictures, etc. since I have never played CA before. Maybe a little more exaggerated on the game? check it out.

1 Like

LFG sentence

1 Like

Dang. Havenā€™t upgraded from TGC 19 yet.