Music Suggestions 2 - driving fast in my car

This seemed like the most appropriate threads to tag @CarlyRaeJepsenFan

14 Likes

11 Likes

How was this show?

The eventual sax intro you hear will change your life.

2 Likes

It was so great! They know how to put on a show.

1 Like
4 Likes

Two weeks later. Still Vibing

5 Likes

Have a good scream this Friday

1 Like

New Bully album is so good

1 Like

What’s up y’all!

We have a music themed event this year at the North Star Shoot Out! Come out and get involved for a great day of golf and a chance to qualify for the NIT!

Cheers!

1 Like

I wish this guy still made music/music videos. Between this and the Genghis Khan video, his love of old school beats and jazz dance was inspiring.

1 Like

@KVV, @djpie, other Isbell fans: How are we feeling about Weathervanes?

Currently a third of the way through my second listen and so far digging it big time. Can’t wait to see him play some of these live. The pre-released ones are very solid, but my sleeper favorites so far are King of Oklahoma (don’t think this will be a sleeper for long as it gets some listens) and Strawberry Woman (just love the tone/melody of this laid back song. And as a staunchly anti-square toed boot person, the “He got square-toed boots, so he ain’t for real - Wouldn’t last five minutes on a pedal steel” line got me good. I don’t have children, but I feel like Save the World has to capture the anxiety of parents of small children across the country in a beautifully accurate way. Volunteer is also hitting hard. And This Ain’t It is going to bannng live. Love the guitar focus on this album.

2 Likes

Might not be everyone’s jam. Defeinitely a more mellow song on Sleep Token’s new album, but I have listened to it no less than 150 times.

1 Like

Love playing this one as the bar winds down

1 Like

R.I.P. Teresa Nervosa

1 Like

Me right now

3 Likes