Mr. Jeezy's Open - KPMG Women's PGA June 25-26

Hell yeah. Great work gentlemen. @PurpATL

Iā€™m still in for Friday, but my father in law got one of the slots for the top golf(?) event at sanford stadium in Athens on the 26th, so Iā€™ll unfortunately be out on Saturday.

This is coming up quickā€¦ letā€™s start building the hype trainā€¦ whereā€™s @gatorz7888?

3 Likes

Tickets acquired. Be there Saturday and Sunday.

2 Likes

Is @gatorz7888 in the Nest? I think he was a victim of The Snap

1 Like

Events are public domain

He is not a nesticle. His exit was well documented.

Doesnā€™t seem flexible if its a gift(?) from a family member, but I did the one at SunTrust park a few years ago and its not great. If you could find a way outā€¦ this would be way more fun.

Dawgs donā€™t skip events that celebrate being a Dawg. Itā€™s nature.

Iā€™m not expecting much, but heā€™s super pumped about it. Itā€™s also my birthday that weekend and thatā€™s his birthday present to me, so kinda tough to bail on it.

1 Like

Totally get that. Itā€™s cool, just not that great. Buy the extra balls so you get more than one shot at each hole.

I figure itā€™ll be cool to see Sanford like that anyway, may as well have a few beers on him and get to say Iā€™ve done it.

2 Likes

Stickers ordered

Edit: donā€™t worry @Randy Iā€™ll save you one (Mr Jeezy sends his regards)

11 Likes

Count me in for Sat AM at BJ.

LLOOVVEE a good morning BJ.

8 Likes

Hell. Yes.

When is the schedule dropping for Mr. Jeezyā€™s Open? Need to get it on the work calendar so no one disturbs me that afternoon.

2 Likes

Game is trending in the right direction! @Randy giving the shoutout for the Nest pod. Conditions around Atlanta are all time right now. Should be an great 2 days of golf!

2 Likes

I wonder if we can get commitment from BJGC about which course they will run that day (please not azalea)

1 Like

Extrapolating out from today June 2 (Azalea routing), June 26 would also be an Azalea day.