Mr. Jeezy's Open - KPMG Women's PGA June 25-26

Miscommunication about plans that weekend with the lady. Now that weekend is fully open. Let’s go launch em.

4 Likes

After much thought, I’d like to propose the idea we talked about. For the Saturday round at BJGC.

Pick the number of tee you are going to play and you get to use that many clubs. Pair groups by tee selection. Adjust points accordingly and still play quota.

1 Like

The fields is sick! I was actually talking to the course about doing that so would be down to try and help set one up there if you need it

welcome! a few of us were out there a couple weeks ago are really happy where its trending. Some chatter about getting an outing together there for sure!

Just signed up and signed my boyzzz up as well. We’re all very firmly #TeamGucci #TeamGuwop but still respect Mr. Jeezy enough to put on for our city.

3 Likes

You aint a snowman, more like a snowflake
Cupcake, cornflake, ***** ya too fake

Gucci > Jeezy

BURR

3 Likes

Logo is finished!

Tried to encapture as much of Atlanta in a “patch” design as I could. Skyline, city in the trees, mike vick on the flag, and of course - the bucket hat wearing jeezy the snowman

We don’t talk on the phones 'coz it might stick
Gotta play for the 7, call it Mike Vick
Dirty birds, *****, we play wit dem falcons
Know some ****** in the Decatur that pay for dem falcons

17 Likes

In on this. LFG.

1 Like

Unfortunately this conflicts with my Member-Member. But it’s awesome you guys are doing this.

What club?

Put it in the louvre

Nice work!! Love the Midtown skyline.

Logo looks official @PurpATL! Lot of references going on there!

I worked on this during the Masters before checking the thread for… too long, and seeing you recently posted a logo. I’m still going to post another for the lols. It’s also probably unusable for legal reasons.

14 Likes

I love it so much.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

Like seriously I need these on something I can always wear to BJGC.

4 Likes

I want this on everything. I can’t express fully what this makes me feel.

1 Like

This is dope for sure! Def agree we’d prob run into come copyright issues haha.

Spread the word people! More people, better merch deals!

1 Like

Wish I could join, but I’ll be out of town that weekend. All in on the next one!

In for this - as I live on a road mentioned in Jeezy song I feel like I am duty-bound to play

4 Likes

Big thanks again to @PurpATL for the work on the logo for this event. We are hoping to get a few patches/stickers put together with the main logo, but also put together a hat order for those interested. Really pumped about these hats. Features include:
-Fully embroidered snowman logo with wayward drive bucket
-High quality snapback trucker hat (some hand made quality shit we’re talking here! Shout out Ben Stiller)

Price: $25/hat, which covers cost and includes a $3-5 donation to charity (all based on order quantity)

Order form here
Placing the order no later than 6/1

4 Likes