MN Event: North Star Shootout - 8/15/20 - ***CHARITY UPDATE IN POST 1082***

The sad thing is a lot of people on here won’t get this reference

3 Likes

I’ll admit to being one of them.

5 Likes

I know with Covid everything is a bit touchy but have we figured out what the post round plan is? I am all in on going to a park if people are up for it.

Right, but what was the weather doing?

10 Likes

1 Like

Noob

3 Likes

I’ll be up for this as well. Can hang for a bit but then gotta hit the road, have an outing at 7am Sunday morning.

1 Like

Goes back to the original Refuge match between Guy and Laz, which due to poor cell service and technology illiteracy by myself turned into a bit of a gong-show.

At one point of the broadcast a triangle filter was accidentally started, and a meme was born.

Its all (well mostly) saved for posterity on the Refuge grudgematch handle.

9 Likes

Honestly that was the best coverage of a refuge match we have ever seen. I pulled into a gas station on the way home from work to watch the 18th hole while my family was waiting on me for dinner

7 Likes

There’s a lot of good stuff in here and then there’s a lot of shit. Some of the darkest days on the refuge are found here. Tread carefully.

5 Likes

Post round there’s nothing official planned. Like you said, everything is a bit touchy so figured it would be up to each individual on what they want to do.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just a “refugees take over the Keller patio and see what happens” situation

10 Likes

I mean they have food and they have booze, so that’s a brilliant idea.

4 Likes

Oh it was fine

2 Likes

Snell had to rearrange flights so he won’t make it. If anyone else wants to get some #reps with @redcedar14 and I tonight 2 spots open.

Have I mentioned that Keller might be too good?

Place looks SO fun.

3 Likes

Is the drone flying under the tree on hole 4 symbolic of how you should actually play the hole?? I typically prefer to go over and then into the hazard over the green.

3 Likes

Any of ya Wisconsin folk wanna play on Sunday?

I was originally planning on sneaking out to the Sandbox for a round (still planning on it somehow), but if anyone’s on the way back down 94 and wants to peg it…let me know!

Agree - I use to play here growing up, but it has probably been 20+ years. Excited to see it after the new work.

1 Like

I’m getting in an early 18 in at Dwan in Bloomington Sunday morning with a buddy that lives up in the TCs. 7:09 AM, still appears to be room for two more if you, or anyone else, wanted to join.

1 Like