MN Event: North Star Shootout - 8/15/20 - ***CHARITY UPDATE IN POST 1082***

Not in any way related to any of this, but I’m hoping we run into each other out there. I’ll be the guy in the MY NAME IS XTHRUBYX sandwich board, Cleveland Browns helmet and Peter Criss facepaint

4 Likes

Let’s go let’s go!!!

Count me in.

Awesome! To save you the time of searching: https://www.chronogolf.com/club/dwan-golf-club

1 Like

Absolutely!
I’ll be the guy with the big a$$ camera riding around stalking everyone.

I have a job to do while I’m up there:

5 Likes

Booked.

See ya Sunday morning!

1 Like

I’m in for tonight if a spot is still available! Let me know. I could use the practice before Saturday…

1 Like

I am in the same boat… Looking like it is going to come down to a last second coin flip…

I tried adjusting the tee time down from 4 and it cancelled on me and wouldn’t let me rebook and I called and they have no other tee times. I’d still be game to play somewhere else though. Would you be in for that too @redcedar14 ?

I’ll see if anything else is open for tonight after 6PM in the metro…

Yeah - I’m definitely still game.

Apologies @redcedar14 and @tmoney7 but I cannot find anything available, like at all.

No problem - I haven’t had any luck finding anything either unfortunately.

1 Like

Rub of the green - no worries at all.

1 Like

If y’all want to drive an hour north to Cambridge, purple hawk has a few times open after 6 :joy: $15 to walk for 9 I think?

2 Likes

Had a buddy just call Victory Links, we’re going off at 6:30pm tonight. The tee time wasn’t listed on the website, might have 2 spots open? Could be worth a call up there. Gotta get those last few reps in.

1 Like

I haven’t hit a ball since Saturday.

LFG!!!

5 Likes

Colleague: “You up to anything this weekend?”

Me: thinking about playing Legends Club and Keller in next two days, meeting other Refugees, drinking beer on a perfect summer day “No, not really”

20 Likes

We’ve reached the “clean my clubs in the bathtub while watching Tourist Sauce on my phone” part of the evening over here.

Let’s go launch 'em!

13 Likes

You should be watching the US Am!

1 Like

Can’t very well go to my first Refuge event without doing a little tinkering

10 Likes

All I did to prep was picked these birria enchiladas up at Taqueria las cuatro milpas in South Minneapolis…

11 Likes