MN Event: North Star Shootout - 8/15/20 - ***CHARITY UPDATE IN POST 1082***

“Yeah I know that hosel rocket was sweet, but did you check out my micklestix and bubbawhips?”

4 Likes

How are we going to keep track of the Championship match? Will @kirkeide1 and @OnlyLayingUp’s playing partners post updates to this thread?

I think the app has live scoring? If so, I suppose we’ll need to enter our scores after every hole?

Correct. If you really want to track the championship match just check the refugematches IG account. I’ll post regular updates on there.

5 Likes

So I trust you will also be serving as the bookie?

You supply the seed money…you’re flush after last weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol

2 Likes

If this is live streamed there could be thousands right?! :joy:

3 Likes

Reminder to all…if you didn’t sign up for the raffle you have until this evening to let me know if you change your mind. $75 gets you the chance to win some serious prizes, including a spot in the NIT!

My Venmo is still accepting donations :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just venmoed you 75 for my ticket. Think we are all square on everything now - greens fee, flag, yardage book and raffle ticket. Thanks again for setting all of this up.

1 Like

No fans at the Masters this year means I could make the NIT, so just go ahead and lemme get that spot pls thx.

1 Like

Currently planning out my shanks: http://keller.flyoverguys.com/

4 Likes

@BaxterMSP Did any of the tee times change? Just checking in case i need to plan departure accordingly. Thanks

Dang man. You are good enough to plan those?!? SIIIIIICK

oh shit oh fuck I didn’t realize until now that there’s 900 people following the refugematches account

6 Likes

You got 4 chances this weekend. Don’t fuck it up.

EDIT: Currently have 38 entries on the raffle. I like my odds of winning something…anything…

6 Likes

There are likely going to be a few small adjustments but you’re not one of them. Still got you down at 11:48

1 Like

Only 800 will be following along live though, so no worries.

3 Likes

This reminds me…send along any good pics/vid content via our event WhatsApp and I’ll handle posting it to the refugematches account. I’ll do one story for the weekend in general and one specific to the NSS (similar to San Antonio). Content coming up this afternoon for all you chumps stuck at work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

7 Likes