Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

What a trooper

1 Like

First man ever cut by the Carolina panthers.

If so that is a very fun fact. He was so good at spearing his opponents though I can’t believe he couldn’t hack it as a football player :confused:

2 Likes

Blew my mind when I first read it.

@tchap80 man this is heart wrenching. I can’t imagine going through something like this with my little one and it makes me appreciate how lucky we are with her health. God speed on the recovery and looking forward to shaking the hand of such a strong father. If it’s possible I’d love to meet the little fighter at the event.

2 Likes

Thanks @paroutfromhere - appreciate the kind words. As far as Detroit goes, I know I will definitely be there, and my wife is likely to make the trip. Still working out logistics as to whether Max will be able to make an appearance or not. It adds a few wrinkles, but I know several of you want to meet him if possible. We’ll see once we get closer to May.

5 Likes

Paging @Soly

1 Like

It is with great sorrow and regret, that I must announce my resignation from my captaincy, as well as my unavailability to attend Maxamania I on May 2 in Detroit.

Plans have been made to upgrade infrastructure on the homefront, and all discretionary spending has been put on hold for the next 45-60 days.

Take heart in the fact that I have secured a very worthy captain in my absence. Please put your hands together for @anon24718094!!! I have great faith that our resident Somm will put together a helluva team. I urge all @aannddyy00 fans and supporters to put your energy into supporting the team @anon24718094 puts together here.

There will be no questions. Are there any questions?

12 Likes

Kitchen re-model? New bathtub?

Our finished basement took some water damage a couple years ago, and we’re finally getting around to fixing that up, and putting in an extra guest bedroom down there, now that the kids will be moving upstairs soon.

2 Likes

That’s cool…so when are you installing the new Trackman sim?

1 Like

For what this will cost, i could definitely buy a trackman

2 Likes

So basically you are building a coronavirus bunker. Got it.

3 Likes

I like to think of it more as a fancy munitions depot than a “bunker” per se, but sure. You can call it a bunker.

Thanks Andy! I’m sorry to hear that you won’t be making it, but I will humbly step in to your role and bring home the W for Nebraska!

3 Likes

And now I’ll be looking for a new team to support. How could you?

1 Like

This is why I live Sung Jae style. No permanent home, no remodeling necessary…

5 Likes

Yeah don’t make it any harder than it needs to be. Looking forward to supporting your family in the best way possible, by sending out good vibes and playing the game we both love. Really looking forward to the event my man!

1 Like

@rdiddy1224, Hi. Good morning.
When you say “here locally” where is that?

For those maybe come in late or that missed a lot of the details that were shared last week, I am link the relevant posts here.

Also, if you haven’t signed up, please follow the below link to add your name.

6 Likes

Hi @Lazstradamus we are in central il so looking for any leads for courses around chicago, st louis, Indianapolis or surrounding area

Thank you

2 Likes