Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

When do we find out what team we’re on? My tattoo artist gets booked weeks in advance and I need to be sure I can get my captain’s refuge handle emblazoned on my forehead before the event.

15 Likes

Man, same. What are we even doing if we’re not getting team tattoos?!

1 Like

Its easy: @RobertHunter

I made sure that the spelling is correct. Feel free to go ahead and let er rip on that tattoo!

2 Likes

I was gonna suggest team iron covers

4 Likes

Team Texas Rattlesnakes will have matching leather vests

1 Like

So hot.

I look damn good in a vest, just sayin’.

2 Likes

[]

“I love damn good in a vest, just sayin”.

You “love” good in a vest? You keep your socks on too?

3 Likes

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

edit

This was supposed to be a guilty looking gif. Good catch, @Edge62. Hahahaha.

Yep you edited quicker than I can type ha ha

1 Like

Are we supposed to sell ourselves to a team captain? This sounds a lot like the PGL.

I’ll put this out there. If you want someone that will go out and put forth an effort equivalent to someone fighting for their right to belong, look no further. I’ve had a ton of upheaval in life lately. I’m pissed off, not happy with my one turn out in a Refuge event(s/o @alexshreff, sorry I sucked that day), and ready to turn the tables. I am more competitive than most and ready to fight. If you want someone that will go out guns blazing, I’m your man.

Whoever makes the decision, you made the right one. Let’s go win this bitch for Max.

10 Likes

Are you are over 40, willing to wear a bandana, and dye your handlebar mustache blonde while wearing a white feather boa?

NWO Hollywood is your home, my gui.

6 Likes

34 and had razor Ramon picked as my wrestler when this whole thing kicked off so that’s up to you. I am always down to dress the part of whatever I’m doing though haha

1 Like

Oh we’re picking wrestlers?? Dibs on the :goat:: Hardcore Bob Holly

1 Like

Don’t think this is difficult -

The Edge

I’m liking my new abs - haven’t seen those for a while, welcome back.

7 Likes

@alexshreff is like 1-15 in refuge events so surely it wasn’t just your fault.

6 Likes

Shots fired.

1 Like

@alexshreff obviously lost his wingman on this one but these boys don’t seem to embrace and thrive under pressure.

I have an auto-draft procedure in place.

4 Likes

We will do duck races to determine draft order ferrrr surrrrre.

2 Likes