Maxamania III - Detroit, MI - May 20,2023 - We're Back!

We have not, I’m going to call them tomorrow and see if they might help us out a bit.

8 Likes

First NLU event. Could not be more pumped to attend!

9 Likes

Hell yeah, welcome! Make sure you sign up on golf genius and send that payment to @FreshCoastFlock on Venmo! Cheers and #getinvolved!

3 Likes

Didn’t realize about the golf genius. Registered, can’t wait. Never played rackam.

3 Likes

In case anyone missed it, here is the link.

2 Likes

Should go ahead and spam that across the forums again!

3 Likes

Is there any type of notification I should be waiting on before sending payment?

Nope! just send $175 to @freshcoastflock on Venmo last 4 0672 and you will be moved to the confirmed list on Golf Genius.

1 Like

Signed up! Won’t be able to make the Friday round of golf but am down for an eastside beer or two Friday night if anyone wants to dabble.

3 Likes

Hell yeah lets goooooo!!!

did you sign up on Golf Genius as well?

edit: never mind I see it! I was wondering who this was haha

Question for everyone in attendance or anyone that wants to order some sweet merch:

What kind of merch do you want to buy?

• T shirt
  • Hooded Long Sleeve T shirt
  • Q-Zip
  • Other - tag @paroutfromhere with your reco

0 voters

1 Like

Stopped by Rackham today and the course was looking solid. This is your chance to play a Ross classic without a 6-7 hour round. Sign up!!!

4 Likes

UofM tee times secured!

13 Likes

Is there a separate sign up for this? Do you happen to know the cost?

1 Like

The prices are going up for this season by 1-2 dollars as well.

Honestly shocked they did this for us, super super thankful. We gotta show them some gratitude while we are there!!

4 Likes

Amazing!! Feels like stealing. So no separate sign up?

1 Like

There is a separate tab in the max sign up sheet.

1 Like

Also, true out of towners, let’s call it 3 hrs away, have first dibs. I don’t think it’ll be a big issue, but just to get out in front of that.

3 Likes

Any out of towners interested in splitting a rental car and airbnb? My plan is to fly in on the afternoon of the 18th and out on the 21st. DM me if interested.

1 Like