Maxamania III - Detroit, MI - May 20,2023 - We're Back!

I’m actually planning holding up the whole course so everyone gets an authentic rackham experience

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing that tidbit. I must have missed it when I originally signed up. Added my name. Looking forward to it all!

What time will it start? Have a bit of a trek to make from Toronto

1 Like

That’s actually super awesome - I know there were efforts to do this in 2021 at Maxamania 1, but no dice!! Have fun, everyone!!!

1 Like

Tee times start at 12. Tailgate might kick off around 10 haha. TBD.

2 Likes

Cool beans. Can definitely make it down for sometime between then no problem. Really looking forward to the two days

1 Like

Really excite to meet some of y’all! @cfrench and @scottyrp4 are supposed to be there too!

2 Likes

We also need to set up a reciprocal or border war at Roseland at some point.

6 Likes

We need to get back to Roseland this summer.

3 Likes

Our Roost captain I think was setting something up for September with your captain. Not too sure on the details as I can’t make the dates work. But I am sure something will come to fruition at some point

1 Like

hey @FreshCoastFlock I am tentively making a run for the border and Rackham Wednesday from Duck Club Land. Hoping to tee off approx 130pm. Plans are tentative, weather and work commitments pending. Anyone going to be around and interested in a game?

1 Like

:rotating_light: MERCH ALERT :rotating_light:

We have a couple of options up for sale for Maxamania lll

the people have spoken, so we will offer a qzip and a hooded t

each item has a donation to TheGFPD.org baked into the price

AND you get to choose which logo you want!

$40 for the qzip
$30 for the hooded t

the hooded t is not available in 2XL, unfortunately

@freshcoastflock , even if you can’t make it, grab some merch and help the cause!

1 Like

4 Likes

Love to see it @tchap80 !!

1 Like

2 Likes

Looking forward to it. Do I just slide my name into one of the guest slots for UoM, or do I need to signup elsewhere?

2 Likes

Nope, just toss your name on the appropriate sheet!

Gotta bow out for U of M realized my use or lose balance was a little light if I took that full day off so Im gonna save those 8 hours for later in the year!

1 Like

I was on the fence until I saw that Jimmy Superfly Snuka was getting no love on the signup sheet. Travesty. parout–could you send me the Slack link for Fresh Coast Flock? I live in Toledo, but love playing the AA/Monroe courses and also have been heading up to the Benzie County area a lot the last couple years.

Superfly Snuka GIF - Superfly Snuka Jimmy Snuka Wwe GIFs

4 Likes

What is the iteniery?

7 Likes