Maxamania III - Detroit, MI - May 20,2023 - We're Back!

Please do. As you’re the OG planner for this event let me say this: You can go home again. And bring @JBors . I think a rematch is in order.

2 Likes

Love to be blessed with a very easy wrestler to dress up as

6 Likes

@JDGAFFLIN I thought you posted payment methods but now I am not seeing it?

2 Likes

I left the favorite wrestler blank as I never got into wrestling.

1 Like

@Freshcoastflock is the new Venmo account to send payments to.

1 Like

Unlike some people in this world, I know how to take an ass kickin’ and move on. @JBors wears the crown. It’s his town now.

3 Likes

Hold up now:

Let the official record show you were on the medical report as “questionable” due to lower lumbar discomfort that go 'round… The fact that you toughed it out and battled showed your toughness.

A rematch is just what “his town” needs to draw the crowds, my man. @Jbors? Let’s get the band back together.

2 Likes

I was also on the medical report for having massive balls

11 Likes

Major League GIFs | Tenor

5 Likes

@JBors nice win and all but you ain’t shit and you know you ain’t shit.

2 Likes

Eating popcorn.gif

1 Like

200w (1)

What say you, @JBors?

(Besides, Rebecca still feels awful about getting that hat wrong).

1 Like

I’d have to check to make sure I can cross state lines. Not sure if there’s a warrant out for my arrest in Michigan for murder in May 2021.

5 Likes

@JBors who did you murder? I know you’re not talking about me. Because I’m the nfer who calls/texts you every time I get to Chicago. Rain or shine. Snow or no snow. I call you to see how you and your young family are doing. So keep talking your shit. I’m up here with Michelle.

5 Likes

Is that quote in reference to our scores?

8 Likes
1 Like

Will they make their return?

What say you, Refuge?

• Yes
  • No
  • Who?

0 voters

I’m not playing that man.

1 Like

Damnit.

I think I might make my way down for the weekend as well. Technically my birthday that weekend so I wouldn’t mind a little cross-border golf tournament.

2 Likes