Maxamania II @ Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) 2022, May 21

Last year it was on the 22nd. This year the Saturday falls on the 21st.

I swear, we’ll get this right eventually. Ugh.

1 Like

I’m happy to play at Rackham both days, just to be sure!

5 Likes

Also, big shout out to @kfisch for the logo designs. He’s an absolute artist!

2 Likes

I’m happy to host at UMGC again on Friday. I already blocked the day off on my calendar.

17 Likes

I’m happy to come hack it around out there with ya!

4 Likes

Wouldn’t miss this for the world, unless I have to move into a new house this weekend

1 Like

Regret having missed last year but fully committed this year. :love_you_gesture:t2:

3 Likes

11 Likes

dope see you at beercamp and we can harass @jimithng23

also great to see that my nest tag is relevant again

4 Likes

damn skippy, we need to get more people involved in the beercamp thing. that place is delicious.

1 Like

Okay. This is officially shooting up my priority list.

4 Likes

Save a spot for me, please. If you want add a list to the sign up sheet, that’s cool. Just use Sheet 2.

2 Likes

Very, very excited for my next ride on this bronco. Hopefully this time I will not light myself on fire if I’m so lucky to make it to the shootout. Still think about it multiple times per week. Chip off disaster.

Van Halen t-shirt this year? Metallica? GnR? who’s to say…

2 Likes

I added a tab for a Friday round at UMGC. We’ll just see how many sign up, and how many hosts we have, and then work out details from there in a message chain like last year.

Sidebar: It’s crazy to think that I signed up and showed up at this thing a year ago and didn’t know a single person. Now I know (or know of) at least a dozen of you sickos, maybe more.

16 Likes

FYI - if you guys really want to settle a ton of duels, Findlay Ohio - May 14th. No Findlay-ing Up Part 2.

4 Likes

Oh man, why does it have to be the weekend before! Don’t think I can get a hall pass two straight weekends

1 Like

Exactly. A bummer for sure.

Last year it was Mother’s Day weekend and that was no bueno. You just tell the various mothers that you aren’t playing golf on Mother’s Day weekend AND Memorial Day weekend.

4 Likes

Hmmm. :thinking:

5 Likes

6 Likes