Maxamania II @ Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) 2022, May 21

2 Likes

Keeping with the OG theme.

Someone has better tools and skills than I, no doubt

8 Likes

New Year. New Changes. While it’s nice to look back at the past, the focus is on the present.

2 Likes

Same name, based around wrestling, and what many are saying was the single greatest day in Refuge lore.

I won’t allow such important happenings to get whitewashed from history and memory holed.

3 Likes

The name this year is based on Max and Music. Max, the person the charity is for, coupled with “Mania” which was ripped from Beatlemania. Which coincedently, happned long before WrestleMania.

No one is whitewashing history. I was envolved with the planning for last year. It’s storied history is preserved in this very thread for all to see. Along with a new vision for the future. It’s all here.

Like they say: Get on the right page, or put the book down.

2 Likes

Sir, I love you :facepunch:t3:, but I just side with sir gafflin here. The theme in itself is being changed, ala cincy, the overall vibe, is not.

Edit: if we need to throw down in a larger than $10 way, so be it. Match play, loser pledges $300 to said charity. What say you?

1 Like

See this is where scrolling to the bottom to start posting comes back to bite a guy in the ass

I’ll see myself out

8 Likes

I’d rather you see yourself into the spreadsheet page and at the event. I promise, the event will be a banger.

Line 42.

4 Likes

You love to see it!

2 Likes

I’ll take that as a challenge. What’s the bet?

2 Likes

So excited to get involved with this event this year!

3 Likes

big money match. Hmm. You need a cartner?

6 Likes

Smells like another duel is brewing.

2 Likes

As if this was ever in doubt

1 Like

Just signed up. Let’s rock.

4 Likes

Wait, what is the actual date? 5/21 or 5/22?

2 Likes

I was going by the thread title but looks like 21st in the signup post? @JDGAFFLIN

21ST. I’m not sure who edited the post, but I’ll fix it right now.

1 Like

The 2s do look pretty clean in the guitar logo.