Maxamania II @ Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) 2022, May 21

So pumped and thankful for you kind folks for making a first time NLU event attendee feel welcome. Was nervous about not knowing anyone but already paired up and ready to launch em for a good cause. I’ll be keeping the party going with some Sunday PGA prop bet action probably at MGM if anyone wants to keep it degenerate.

3 Likes

PS was hoping it was gonna be hot enough for this 10 plus year old gem to get broke out but weather not cooperating.

2 Likes

Hell yeah man pumped to meet another sicko!

2 Likes

I came to the thread looking for more info and found exactly what I was looking for.

3 Likes

Whatsapp!

Leggoooooo

I know I can’t make it, but wondering if there’s a potential to do a Venmo to get some 50/50 tickets?

So, we’re scrapping the 50/50 portion to increase the donation. Essentially it’s going to be a raffle for a selection of items:

NLU Shop Credit $100.00
NLU Shop Credit $50.00
NLU Shop Credit $50.00
Fire Pit Collective Golf Bag
Lie & Loft Event Print
Lie & Loft Event Print
Lie & Loft Event Print
Maxamania 2 Driver Head Cover
Maxamania 2 Blade Putter Cover
Geau Golf Driver Head Cover
Geau Golf Hybrid Head Cover
NLU Fairway Wood Head Cover
Dozen ProV-1
Dozen Vice Pro
Dozen Titleist TruFeel
Rocket Mortgage Classic Thicc Boi Signed Tee Marker
Fresh Coast Flock Hat
Scotty Cameron Hat
The Players Blade Putter Cover

And anything else people want to donate.

Yes, Venmo is fine since you’re not attending. 3 for $20.00. 1 for $10.00

4 Likes

Jesse, can we venmo you ahead of time or would you prefer cash day of?

1 Like

Cash the day of so we can pass it to Todd right there.

2 Likes

I am no longer able to make this weekend, due to work piling up. Have a paid spot and possibly an Airbnb room available, should someone be able to fill in just contact me.

1 Like

With McDickey unable to attend, Airbnb spot available confirmed. Very nice place 10 min from Rackham. Would have a bedroom and queen bed to yourself. Cost with 3 ppl in the house was 210 each for tonight, Friday, Saturday. Priority given to anyone who could take all three nights but If anyone is looking for a night or two, please let me know.

I’ll be driving to Detroit this afternoon, fastest way to reach me is by text, 7162070220.

1 Like

Guise, the FPC bags are carry bags. Lots of pockets (maybe too many tbh) and heavy FPC branding. I’ll ship them to the winners so please email me if you win. We will donate 2 bags for Max.

27 Likes

Not even mac bags? Cmon man! :rofl::rofl:

Those are sweet!

1 Like

All class. Thanks @Lazstradamus . We really appreciate it. Give a big thanks to the rest of the FPC crew as well for me.

3 Likes

Whoa!! Thank you @Lazstradamus!

2 Likes

So, my massive cooler is currently MIA. Hoping it’s at the neighbor’s house. But @cgill and @paroutfromhere both mentioned coolers. Can y’all bring those in case I fail in the hunt for my cooler.

I’m really confounded as to how a cooler the size of a small fridge wanders away.

2 Likes

I bet it went to the neighbors to chill

5 Likes

I found a cooler at my house that I can use for the beer I am bringing. I have 3 cases from New Holland which should just fill my cooler.

What is the plan for the coolers? Are we leaving them on a tee box or at another gathering spot?

2 Likes

Would be great to have a couple watering holes on the course besides the clubhouse. Each 9 is kind of by itself and not alot of crossover holes. Somewhere around #3 tee hits that hole and #7 green might be a good spot. Also, maybe by 12 tee and 14 tee on the back 9. Just a suggestion.

1 Like

Looks like I am starting # 4. Could leave it there

1 Like