March Mudness Part 3 2023

Let’s be honest, you just don’t want to have to play alt shot with @JBors again. And I can’t blame you for that.

4 Likes

Didn’t you hear? MM2 has taken a play from the John Deere Classic. We have chartered a plane to take you from directly Illinois to Scotland #ThisIsMajor

10 Likes

There’s always time for Burban.

1 Like

Listen, we both didn’t have our best stuff that day.

I’m mostly disappointed me and @djpie can’t continue our Kokrak talk. I thought my dad’s obsession with Kokrak because I picked him once in one and done was the end of that saga, but oh boy was I wrong.

6 Likes

I just booked 9:20am for this Saturday. They don’t have tee times up on the site, but you can call and add yourselves if you wanna join.

Cash only at the moment as well.

Yo I hope you guis like beauty! They’re really rolling out the red carpet this year.

11 Likes

Still good real estate available on that bulletin board

3 Likes

2CGC join us or die flyer seems appropriate.

6 Likes

It was pretty beautiful out there already today, can’t wait to see it again in a few weeks after some TLC

8 Likes

I was out there yesterday as well- great track

5 Likes

Put myself on the waitlist. Decided to book a trip home to visit my parents and figured I should try to get into the Mudness if prodigal sons are welcome.

5 Likes

OK PARTY PEOPLE! Sorry for the long post.

Read time approximately three minutes.

It’s raffle time. Let’s raise some money for kids to golf in Chicago.

Our goal for the event is to raise $3,000 for First Tee of Greater Chicago. That’s about $41 per person. We’ve raised about $300 through t-shirts, so that’s about $37.50 per person “left” to get there. So let’s round up to $40 pp – although no one has to give anything.

Everyone kicked in $20 already to cover SWAG. Your boi got over his skiis and I actually spent quite a bit more than that, which I’ll cover (we have pencils, stickers, ball marks, beanies, two trophies and will have scorecards). You can see this laid out in the expenses tab.*And remember, you’ll owe $40 for golf all day at the course. $50 if you want to ride. This includes lunch. If this feels like nickel & diming, it’s because it is, but it is intentional that way each person can give whatever they want on top. Your “ticket price” is at minimum $60 (20 already paid to me, 40 to course). Riding $70. If you bought a shirt you’re at $100. And raffle tickets would be on top of that.

So with that said, I’d encourage you, if you’re able, to buy some raffle tickets. Here’s how it’ll work.

PRICES:
1 ticket is $20
5 tickets are $60
10 tickets are $100

You “buy” tickets by making your donation directly on the FTGC website [here](Ted's March Mudness Fundraiser for Waveland! - Web Form).

AFTER YOU buy, you must put your handle in the google doc, one time for each ticket you purchase, under the item you want. So if you donate $60, you’d put your handle in five times (you can do the same item if you want). Do that here.

ITEMS

1. Sweetens Cove Bourbon
  2. Bottle of 2018 Dragon’s Tooth Trefethen Winery
  3. Jack Daniels Single Barrel Select 750ml & Buffalo Trace SBS 375ml
  4. Elijah Craig-Single Barrel, Davidson Reserve-SB, Weller SR
  5. V.S.O.R (B2/'22), '21 Xtradubl Benthic, '21 Black Tuesday Beers
  6. Linksoul Rival & Revel Silo Club Holder (pre-owned) With NEW SugarLoad Social Towel
  7. 3pc Wedge Set from Stix Golf
  8. Olympia Fields (North) + caddy
  9. Round at Black Sheep or Similar (DM me for details)
  10. Round for you and a friend at Crystal Tree Golf and CC(DM)
  11. 3 Pack of lessons with @AwoL at golf house naperville
  12. 3some at Mistwood
  13. $100 gift card to scandinavian ski shop
  14. Your group starting off 1 (EVERYONE THAT BUYS A TICKET WILL BE ENTERED HERE ALSO)
  15. Buying spot into sweet 16 (EVERYONE THAT BUYS A TICKET WILL BE ENTERED HERE ALSO)
9 Likes

When close? The EC SB though…

1 Like

Hype shot …also willing to ship with your label. OR I’m based in Chicagoland and on the road to Cincinnati and Nashville the next few months, happy to arrange a meetup.

8 Likes

You monster. Making me lust after a restock of the cups and the juice.

1 Like

Close is the day of the event. @djheadley and i will do the drawing during lunch on march 27 (also, heads up @djheadley you’re helping me do the drawing at lunch)

5 Likes

Hey Teddy you forgot the foursome at Idlewild Country Club for the raffle.

3 Likes

My bad! Throw it on the sheet! I’m all about that #usergeneratedcontent

Dragons Tooth!! Love that wine and Trefethen

2 Likes

God I just can’t not get action! I’m entering the raffle. @baldvinny looking at you bud helping me pick out some boots with the GC!!!

I’m in for @ChiFFI’s beer, the sweetens bourbon i threw in, black sheep with @wyclef, and the down payment on some new ski boots with @baldvinny

LFG

8 Likes