March Mudness Part 3 2023

Excited to see who wins the CT round! I can promise a very fun day, I can not promise good golf! Cant wait for the event to get here! Both the guys I am bringing are pumped up as well. The excitement is building and the awesome tee gifts and trophies just add to the event!

5 Likes

Late add to the raffle!

I’ve got two tickets to the Blackhawks game as they host the Seattle Kraken on Thursday, 4/7 at 7:30pm. The seats are Sec 309, Row 8, Seats 9 - 10 - upper bowl and directly behind the Hawks goalie’s net for two periods.

I can’t attend so I hope someone can take them off my hands for a good cause!

12 Likes

2nd late add to the raffle…2 Chicago Bears tix, section 234 (Media deck, covered), row 2, seats 7 & 8.

Game and schedule TBD. I can work with winner on scheduling, lot of flexibility.

@TeddyPargame

9 Likes

SIIICK.

Throw those items in the spreadsheet guys! We are calling our own penalties here, it’s a game of honor!

4 Likes

Beanies arrived and not up to snuff. Sending back to apparel company.

6 Likes

Going to send you 5 pizzas with “pay on delivery” selected tonight.

6 Likes

You’re too kind. I was going to go with something like this:

6 Likes

“So what’d the internet guys get you for hosting the mudness?”

“A bag of dicks.”

/Scene

5 Likes

Shoreacres, huh? Never heard of it.

3 Likes

I also added to the raffle list. I have a brand new TBC 2022 Hawaii Tiki mallet cover that I have never used and is sitting on my shelf. I have a sickness and keep buying covers… Ha Ha. I will bring it with me at the Mudness.

9 Likes

Bottle just got hand delivered!

3 Likes

Very cool that The Players is paying homage to March Mudness this week!

7 Likes

Getting those newsletter bumps now too with the Pro Shop towel special.

2 Likes

If you ordered a bag tag from @flanwilder for Mudness pick up my plan is have them sitting on one of the tables outside the clubhouse before the round. Same for the handful of you that ordered 2CGC stickers for pickup.

2 Likes

May be a dumb question but what time are balls in the air?

1 Like

Not a dumb question.

Full logistics and event details will be shared by next Sunday. On spring break.

8 Likes

Gonna be bringing a few cigars again this year to hand out. I wanna get an idea of how many so let me know who will want one. Inventory currently is Corona Montecristo (short), Juan Lopez, Saint Luis Rey, Ramon Allones, H. Upmann, Vegas Robaina, Hoya de Monterrey, Partagas, Qual D’Orsay, and a few Por Larranaga.

7 Likes

Some light reading on the history and 1968 clubhouse fire at previously named Hieland Golf and Country Club, if you’re into the history aspect of the club.

KLASEY: Devastating fire strikes Elks Country Club | Local News | daily-journal.com

4 Likes

You know I’m in Austin!!

1 Like

RAFFLE IS POPPING.

Lots of #value on the board.

Buy tickets and plug your name in here!

5 Likes