M4X Raffle, May 7th

All Great Events have Raffles

And since M4X (Maxamania 4 - register here) is no exception, we’ve got a major haul we want to pass out to lucky winners. All proceeds will go towards the event and the The Global Foundation for Peroxisomal Disorders [theGFPD.org], supporting Max C, son of our own beloved Todd C.

Here’s the deal

• Raffle Tickets are $5 each
  • Buy tickets by sending $$ to @mrlatham88 on Venmo (last 4 7741), with [Number] M4X Tickets and your handle in the comments (DO NOT MENTION RAFFLE)
  • I’ll put your name on the list with the number of tickets next to it
  • Buy as many tickets as you want. Buy more, have a better chance of being drawn early, get the prize that most catches your eye!
  • Each entrant can win 1x, to ensure we spread the wealth (*pending number of signups, tickets bought, and items available)
  • The Raffle drawing will be held on Tuesday, May 7th, ahead of the event. Time and details TBD
  • Each Winner will have 3ish minutes to select an item, at which point the next winner will be drawn and your name left on a list for later item claim
  • Items will be distributed to the winners either at the event or at a mutually agreeable handoff. Should shipping be necessary details to be worked out between the winner and the item holder (typically me)
  • You do not need to be attending M4X (or even a member of the FcF) to jump on the raffle. Anyone and everyone is welcome!

Huge thank you to item donors, including North Coast Golf Company, Jones Sports Company, Miles of Golf, Rocket Mortgage, NLU, and MoTown Snack Foods. If you didn’t already know, these guys have great products and, even if you don’t win something here, I would totally recommend buying their stuff directly. I know I have.
Special Individual thank you’s to @CarlyRaeJepsenFan @MoTownJag @brandonmanson @SWHendo for extensive personal support of the event, the raffle, and the flock
As always, thank you to the rest of the @FreshCoastFlock for your interest, support, and continued awesomeness both on and off the golf course.

Items Available

The current list of items available as of March 13th, final list of items TBD, combinations of items and item details to be available by May 1st. Specific question about an item? Ask away

• 3x New Jones Carry Bag
  • New Meridan Putter
  • Rocket Mortgage Lending Tree Lounge Pass for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
  • 4x Jones Ranger Shag Bag/Cooler
  • Motown Snack Foods Gift Bundle
  • North Coast Golf Company Prize Pack including gloves, leather glove case, and hats
  • Miles of Golf 2x Range Cards & Maxx Driver Fitting
  • Detroit Lions Swag Pack
  • Kingsley Club Hat or Visor
  • Sun Mountain 9-Club Speed Golf Bag
  • Liquor & Beer options
  • FcF Merch Swag Pack containing tees, stickers and more
  • NLU Pro Shop Gift Cards
  • NLU Mystery Boxes containing shirts, hats, and tees, (XXL thru S available)
  • Golf Balls
  • Signed Hats from Jordan Spieth and Justin Thomas

And more items on the way!
#getinvolved

Want to support us more?

• Come to the event!
  • Donate items for the raffle
  • Send a straight cash donation either to the GFPD or to me directly, specifying that’s what it’s for
21 Likes

venmo sent!

2 Likes

Explore are you in GIFs

I’ve got some autographed items from the folks at LivPur as well as a 3 month supply of LivPur products. Count us in.

6 Likes

Venmo sent with true lack of attention to instruction/detail fashion.

4 Likes

YARN | I have no idea what that means. | NewsRadio (1995) - S03E22 Romance | Video gifs by quotes | 8c2bdfbb | 紗

…but in any case hell yea. Buy yourself and Tyson a drink on behalf of the FcF (me) and DM me the deets

1 Like

I Got You GIFs | GIFDB.com

2 Likes

Absolutely no idea who Tyson is but more than happy to send over some autographed stuff from Jordan Spieth and Justin Thomas

7 Likes

Oooof, that’s on me. Got yourself and the fine Mr. @Big_RanDeer confused for some unimaginable reason. Too many irons in the fire, not reading and comprehending, etc. Apologies!!!

With that out of the way, we would most graciously appreciate any items you can offer. Thank you so much!

*edit to add - the offer for a drink on me still stands

2 Likes

Any signed vials of their short games?

8 Likes

Spend $3500 on product and I’ll get you a short game lesson with a few of them

8 Likes

kombucha-girl

4 Likes

Update it case it was unclear - you do not need to be attending M4X, nor even a part of the FcF to join this raffle. I know by entrants the old-heads knew this, but if you’re new around these parts and interested in winning great prizes, you’re just as welcome as everyone else!!

2 Likes

9 Likes

Appreciate you Batti!

6 Likes

Tickets purchased!

4 Likes

Let’s goooooo! Hope I can snag a jones bag outta this haha

2 Likes

$$$ sent! Plus it’s my bday, so hopefully a winner in there!

1 Like

Just sent payment!

1 Like

Thanks Ryan! Were you also going to play in the event, or just tickets? Saw your name on the signup but not in UKG yet