@GooseTrego Destroyer of Cancer

BOY DO WE LIKE THAT! Thank you brother. Sick visor!!

10 Likes

Several shades of blue for today. Fuck cancer, Goose!

7 Likes

At the office rocking blue. Go get em today and see ya out there in Findlay this weekend!

8 Likes

7 Likes

Y’all are the best. I’m going to live tweet today. Join me on this journey!

Port has been accessed. Contrast has been consumed. Headed back for my scans at 9:30.

Honestly, I’m excited. Of course it’s about the results, but that’s out of my hands. All I can do is show up and control what I can control. Everything else will take it’s course.

Devil Potion:

Mr Ma:

My wife, Rozzy Fairways:

Stay tuned!

37 Likes

Let’s go.

9 Likes

Lending what little support I can. Kick ass @GooseTrego

11 Likes

Kick cancer’s ass so I can kick your ass on the course!!!

13 Likes

You got this!

9 Likes

Scans are done! Labs are drawn!

We should have lab results here shortly. This will be the deciding factor if we get chemo today. The last 4 times we’ve had elevated levels so we couldn’t complete round 17.

Mentally and physically I feel great. Which is why it makes this whole thing a mindfuck from time to time.

But, the mood right now is off the charts. Either way, we’re winning today.

Bathroom selfie:

34 Likes

Good vibes Broseph

9 Likes

Spotify knows what’s up. Love it when YOTB makes it into my Daily Drive.

8 Likes

WFH Formal today for Goose. Keep kicking cancer’s ass.

6 Likes

Go get ‘em Goose

12 Likes

Alrighty. We got some updates.

Met with the medical and surgical oncologist. The 3 levels they’ve been monitoring the last 8 weeks, the ones keeping me from getting chemo, are still high, but plateauing. That’s the most important thing.

With my chemo being 400% stronger than systemic, the Liver is going to take a beating. Through in the fact that I had 40% of my liver removed, it’s even greater.

The data around HAI pumps is still fairly new, especially when I fall into a gray area with my age, medical history, etc.

Gray areas are not a bad thing. We just don’t have a super clear path on what’s next.

Once we get scan results, that will plan our attack for the next 2 months. If they’re clear, then we’ll most likely get steroids in the pump every 2 weeks for the next 8. Then scans again.

The good thing is that there are options if we run into any troubles. We can always go back to systemic or oral chemo and radiation therapy as well.

So now we wait for the steroids from the lab then hopefully be on our way.

Talk about a spread:

30 Likes

Someone’s gotta get this hospital some Vernors.

5 Likes

Chicken salad?

1 Like

All I heard was, “blah, blah, blah, I’m going to kick cancer in the nuts…again.”

11 Likes

Yessir!

2 Likes

@GooseTrego I believe you have something to share with the class? :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes