@GooseTrego Destroyer of Cancer

Take a moment today to say a little prayer (if that’s your thing) and keep fellow Nest Member, @GooseTrego in your thoughts today and the coming days, weeks, months. Our man Jake is in for surgery today preparing to kick cancer’s ass once again!

If you haven’t listened to it yet, be sure to go check out his conversation with @Cody on the Downrange podcast.

Can’t wait to tee it up again soon, Jake!

98 Likes

Prayers for @GooseTrego and his family. Here’s to a quick and speedy recovery after a very successful surgery!

8 Likes

Jake. Dude. It was great playing with you last Thursday. Sending you as many good vibes as I can today. Cannot wait to tee it up with you again.

6 Likes

You got this @GooseTrego! Fuck cancer

11 Likes

Will be blasting YOTB today. Go get ‘em @GooseTrego.

5 Likes

All the best. Kick its ass

4 Likes

Saying a prayer. Good luck and stay strong. You got this @GooseTrego the refuge is here to support you!

Be strong, @GooseTrego
You got this!

1 Like

@GooseTrego You got this. Give cancer hell.

It was great meeting and playing with you at the Cincy event Jake, you’re gonna crush this - will be thinking of you today.

4 Likes

That was a fun round. You guys are both top notch people.

You’re in my thoughts today, @GooseTrego . #FuckCancer.

5 Likes

Attack with gusto! (goose-to?)
Go fuckin get it, @GooseTrego

1 Like

The kid’s headed home! Appreciate all the love and support! Got some cool battle scars this week…

43 Likes

So glad to see you up and around and going home. I was actually playing YOTB around the house last night and telling my wife your story. This is the update we had hoped for!

4 Likes

@GooseTrego sending thoughts and prayers!

Wear some blue tomorrow and tag the kid. We wear blue to raise awareness with Colon Cancer so be sure to tell folks why! Here’s the line up for tomorrow:

21 Likes

Will be wearing that same sweater and a blue hat/blue jeans on my F’d up flight tomorrow (long story with cancelled flights).

2 Likes

Keep kicking ass my man.

10 Likes

Hell yeah! Go Flyers!

4 Likes

Magic Vibes from the Laurent family (minus the teenager that’s too cool for pictures).

11 Likes