@GooseTrego Destroyer of Cancer

CLEAR SCANS!

Still no chemo again, but scans are clear. I’ll share some updates this weekend on plan of attack, but for now, we celebrate like hell.

Appreciate you all so much!

59 Likes

LFG Goose!!!

14 Likes

9 Likes

Go Goose go. Hjonk.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Hell yeah!

2 Likes

giphy (63)

4 Likes

Update of the year:

98 Likes

You are an inspiration, dude.

13 Likes

Nothing’s gonna steal my joy brother. Not Cancer, not anything.

30 Likes

Next time I see you:

via Gfycat

5 Likes

My man! No bullshit, it was a true pleasure meeting you this weekend. Seeing you in your cowboy hat working the check-in desk brought a smile to my face. My only regret was forgetting to tell you “fuck the Knicks.” But for real, keep up this attitude. It’s aspirational as hell.

Next year can we request a half-time performance of the Strapped song? Speaking of which, got a link to that anywhere? I’ve searched and can’t find it on your socials.

10 Likes

If this isn’t the post of the month, then @MerchCzar @Randy @Tron and others have some ‘splainin to do

10 Likes

10 Likes

Joe, we had the time of our lives out there. It was a pleasure meeting you this weekend, along with so many others who’ve been supporting my battle.

I’ll try to track down the strapped tune I wrote. Your guess is as good as mine where it’s at!

Also, Knicks in 7. Book it.

7 Likes

No plans for chemo the next 8 weeks. With clear scans from 2 weeks ago, we’ll continue to monitor levels every two weeks and still get steroids in the pump. From there, another round of scans at the end of the 8 weeks. Even though we won’t be getting the treatment, you kids better still be wearing that blue tomorrow.

Appreciate you all. Your support means everything.

Fuck cancer!

58 Likes

Also, I can model too @Hwhite

18 Likes

giphy (63)
You’re the man

13 Likes

Clocked in and locked in, let’s have a day @GooseTrego !

7 Likes

Out here in the Baltimore area repping for ya. Contemplating whether I can watch the West finals tonight and also make a 6:40 tee time at a Fox Hollow. Considering I’m at the bar watching Max on beer 3, prospect not likely.

9 Likes