@GooseTrego Destroyer of Cancer

“Fuck Cancer” - Tiger Woods
- Job Fickett
- the whole Refuge

17 Likes

I’m wearing blue underwear today. Just trust me.

11 Likes

Hey cancer:

29 Likes

I got dressed this morning and though “man Soly would love this outfit.” I’m now dubbing this the “Fuck Cancer, go Goose” color palette.

14 Likes

:muscle:t3::swan:

14 Likes

Headed home! Picking back up the oral chemo regime the next 7 days, but feels great to get unplugged!

60 Likes

Go Goose

15 Likes

Bidding ends the 29th…get your bids in!!!

https://superintendentnetwork.betterworld.org/auctions/goose-beats-cancer-again

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Auction closes tomorrow! Still a few GREAT items without bids. Place your bids and support our boy, @GooseTrego.

https://superintendentnetwork.betterworld.org/auctions/goose-beats-cancer-again

2 Likes

Team Goose (hjonk),

Sorry for the limited updates as of recent!

Here’s what’s new…

Chemo has been kicking my ass. The regiment I’m on has a whole flux of symptoms, the biggest being fatigue and lack of appetite. When I started 4 weeks ago, I weighed 229lbs (absolute beefcake) and this past Monday I tipped in at 206. So when I can eat, operation #feedgoose is full throttle.

Tomorrow morning we leave for NYC to get a second opinion from Sloan Kettering. They started the pump treatment and their surgical team are top notch. When my surgery date comes up after these rounds of chemo, getting it done there is a real option. My wife and I are also taking a couple of days to see the sites and soak in some time away from everything.

To those who have helped support us in spirit, well wishes, and financially, I can’t thank you enough. Shoutout @BrianJLaurent for help leading that charge with the auction going on. Really, we are humbled by so many willing to help.

I’ll post some more updates from the trip when we know.

In the meantime, keep showing up and choosing to stay positive.

I love y’all.

59 Likes

Bidding closed last night and the final numbers are in…just over $8,000 raised for our good friend, Goose.

For those of you that placed bids, you’ll receive information about your item in the next 48 hours.

Thanks to all of our donors and bidders.

40 Likes

Let’s see what MSK has to say!

44 Likes

Team,

Let’s have a helluva week. Thanks for being in my corner!

Love,
Goose

53 Likes

Go get 'em today Goose!

10 Likes

Home from the hospital. Round 24 is officially in full swing. Let’s kick this bastard in the teeth.

Time to catch up on TS!

40 Likes

Meant to post this morning but wearing blue from the small shop today!

6 Likes

Scans today to check and see if the chemo has shrunk the tumor on my liver. Will determine if we need more chemo and hopefully a date for surgery.

Keep showing up. Fuck cancer.

55 Likes

Attitude is everything. You got this. We’re all here with you!

Love you man. Sending some prayers your way.