@GooseTrego Destroyer of Cancer

In a match play situation, you’re up 9&8

Congratulations!

6 Likes

Love this. I’ll rock my orioles hat tomorrow!

Missed the game yesterday due to traffic. Hella bummed I didn’t get to cross it off the ballpark list. Damn early starts and pitch counts! Jk I love both. Keep the good vibes flowing!

2 Likes

Camden is a fun ballpark. Definitely recommend a visit

4 Likes

Extra vibey today.

Fuck Cancer

16 Likes

Great news, friends!

Liver levels are back in line and I was able to get my 17th round of chemo. We’ve been on pause since February, so it feels great to be one step closer to this series of treatment!

So far I’m feeling great. Worked all day yesterday, dropped the truck off for service this morning and walked a mile to the driving range with a few clubs. Hot start for the young man!

Have a great day! Appreciate you all!

Also, Mrs. Trego is PRIME example of some fella out-kicking his coverage by a mile.

55 Likes

Love that for you my friend. You may have married up, but she’s lucky to have you :wink: :rofl:

Edit: that’s a great F’in shirt btw

7 Likes

Friends!

Round 17 is officially in the books!

Round 18 and CT scans in two weeks on the 29th. Looking forward to wrapping up chemo, some good scans, and moving on to the big next step of @Tron Carter’s favorite: monitoring.

Thanks for being in my corner. Your support means so much.

Love,

Goose

P.S. Knicks in 7

52 Likes

A few updates for the program!

Thursday is a big day. On the docket is round 18 and my 6 month scans. We’re hoping the liver levels are in a good spot for chemo and the scans continue to be clear.

With this being the 6th round of chemo through the HAI pump and if everything goes to plan, could be the last I need. It’s a perfect case scenario. Unfortunately in this line of work, rarely does “perfect case” ever come to fruition. Either way, we keep showing up and rolling with the punches.

Lots of anxiety around the scans because so much waiting and not knowing involved, but physically and mentally I’ve never felt sharper.

So, this Thursday let’s rally the troops, wear every ounce of blue in your closet, and let’s head into battle. Knowing you all have my back has been an absolute honor. I can’t thank you all enough.

Lastly, shoutout to @BrianJLaurent for leading a great group through Champions on Saturday to help raise over $500 to Fight CRC, an organization dedicated to fighting Colon Cancer. It was a blessing and an absolute joy to tee it up with so many!

Fuck cancer.

45 Likes

Bluepocalypse for our man @GooseTrego , LETS GO!

11 Likes

Let’s go @GooseTrego

13 Likes

Todays update from scans and chemo:

61 Likes

Give ‘em hell homie - tough news but we’re all here for you

16 Likes

I’ve been influenced by our favorite fitness model. I saw @GooseTrego say he’s doing 300 push ups every day for the month of July, figured why not join him. My goal is a 2 mile run with the pooch and 200 sit ups 100 push ups and 50 pull ups every day for the rest of the month.

Fuck cancer and long live the Goose.

25 Likes

Atta baby! Just wrapped my 300 for today!

23 Likes

Got some great news team!!

63 Likes

Just want to encourage you all today.

You’re doing great.

Let’s have a great one!

33 Likes

BUMP for our gui.

2 Likes

Round 18 is DONE! No more chemo for at least 3 months. Pretty wild couple of days with all the changes, but we’re so thankful for a break. Time to rest, heal, and work on building back some strength.

Y’all are the best. This community means so much to me.

Have a cold one on me!! I’ll pay you back next time!

48 Likes

Shit brother, this one’s on us! Thankful for your openness and strength through this ordeal. Cheers!

8 Likes