Golden Age Classic IV - Saturday JUNE 24, 2023

That battle will continue until until we are both in our 90s hitting the ceremonial opening tee shots for the
GAC XXXVIIII. And I will still hit it farther than @mdavis… (love you brother!)

4 Likes

Often times, we are not the brightest crayons in the box.

The weather is 100% undefeated in the event, the true champ that none of us will ever vanquish, no matter when we schedule it.

5 Likes

2021 GAC weather lives in my nightmares. @nickp and I never grinded so hard for 1/2 a point

4 Likes

Mea Culpa. Hands up, that’s on me.

4 Likes

Putting this out there now - I do not have an active handicap. I will not have one come GAC. I will still whoop @duckhunter07‘s ass when we are inevitably matched up again this year.

5 Likes
  1. Your handicap is “pickle ball”
  2. That’s the laws of nature. After last year’s loss, we all know you will be enjoying a beverage around hole 14 in the afternoon match.
5 Likes

I don’t know @jfiore02 but I bet his favorite public course in Dallas is Tenison. That’s how you can spot a narc.

10 Likes

1 Like

Chicks dig the long ball. Not the 1.7 index, that’s for damn sure.

4 Likes

I’ve been told I have a great golf personality.

3 Likes

Those are fighting words! Luckily I’ve been putting in time in the gym so your driver can’t sniff my 5 wood.

2 Likes

The real joke here is there is absolutely zero chance I sniff 90-years-old with my lifestyle choices…

1 Like

GAC IV and The R4 need a joint zyn sponsorship

3 Likes

Fuckin’ preach!

2 Likes

Really just any joint sponsorship would be appropriate

5 Likes

I’m sure you could get one in Oklahoma with their legalization of medical marijuana!

I’ll see myself out.

1 Like

I believe the clinical term is “medical” marijuana.

1 Like

John Candy Okay I See GIF - John Candy Okay I See - Discover ...

2 Likes

What a bad day to be busy at work. The Tenison joke should be post of the year.

8 Likes