Golden Age Classic III - June 11, 2022 at Cedar Crest in Dallas, TX

That was the last of my strength lol

1 Like

Still a full day spot open.

Kyle is it a shotgun start or are we going off in groups? I

Scroll up or look at the Google doc, I’m not answering that for you.

1 Like

Why you gotta be so mean? I couldn’t read that tiny type on my phone.

1 Like

Making the old man jokes before I can - smart

is this thing in the morning or the afternoon

1 Like

Yes.

Additional items added to charity auction.

Current bids are:

WB Saffell - $150 from @duckhunter07
Eagle Rare - $100 from @therealmarkymark
OWA - $120 from @CharlieFAround

Bids may be placed in the RACDG DFW WhatsApp group. Bidding will close at the end of golf tomorrow night or whenever @DuckDuckHook says it closes.

Who dropped out?

somebody who joined AND paid last night about 10pm. He backed out by sunrise this AM when he heard about the CC greens (which he was made aware of before signing up).

What’s wrong with the CC greens? Last year they were great

They’re bad right now. They were great last year

I think if you’re worried about the quality of the greens for this event, you’ve missed the point. But that’s just my opinion.

8 Likes

If anybody else backs out with less than 12 hours before balls are in the air, let this serve as official notice of your suspension from the next DFW event.

Additionally, you risk being hauled to Jax Beach on a no expenses paid vacation for the next Kill House Tribunal.

bcc @Tron @Randy

5 Likes

Assemble the death panel!!!

4 Likes

New Final Pairings - down to 34 so a singles match in each session and one alt-shot group going off as foursome instead of 8some.

Morning Fourball - Shotgun Start (cc @clktex) at 8:30

PM Fourball - starting around 2 PM

1 Like

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday - it was a great time even with the heat and some of the greens. Net skins have been calculated - sixotal skins were won by a big range of skill levels. We had 18 participants, with 50/50 payout to charity and skins, each skin is worth $15.

Hole 1: @K-Winn - birdie/net eagle
Hole 2: @andyman8 - par/net birdie
Hole 9: @qtip (I told you so!) - birdie
Hole 10: @HoselRocketeer - birdie/net eagle
Hole 13: @K-Winn - birdie
Hole 14: @ZNDavis - birdie/net eagle

Great job. I’ll venmo the money out today.

3 Likes

Also, @BigPlex we have extra hats in both colors for sale if you weren’t able to make the event or know someone who might want one - $25 each. Let me know if you want one and in what color.

If you made any donations to the foundation separately, DM me so I can add it to our announced total.

Still finalizing a few things on the books before I make our group donation, but you can see all the line items on the Google doc if you have any questions.

Once The Crown Princes choose their NIT qualifier/winner, I have a customized whiskey tumbler for the winner that should arrive early this week - can mail to you.

1 Like