Golden Age Classic III - June 11, 2022 at Cedar Crest in Dallas, TX

We are currently targeting June 11, 2022 for The Golden Age Classic III. Information will be posted here when available, so be sure to track this thread to receive notifications when the sign-up sheet is live.

11 Likes

Fellow Refugees, it’s that time again for the Golden Age Classic III, Big Plex’s Official NIT Qualifier and all around good time.

When: Saturday, June 11, 2022
Where: Cedar Crest Golf Course in Dallas, TX
Format: 36-hole team match play. Morning Fourball, Afternoon Alt-shot
Cost: $125 per entrant - 36 holes, lunch, range balls, cart fees, and team hat included
Social: Friday evening official gathering, details TBD

Signup sheet here, more to follow on logo, charity, merch, and other good shit. Can’t wait to run this back again

Golden Age Classic III - June 11, 2022 - Google Sheets

9 Likes

When’s payment due?

1 Like

Not sure yet but probably will start pressing folks a month out. Sooner the better to help front costs and allow us to lock in teams and pairings without too much of a fire drill.

2 Likes

Signed up, can’t wait to play in this again

3 Likes

Signed up and paid, looking forward to it, last year was awesome!

3 Likes

Hell yeah dude!

4 Likes

Must defend the crown

1 Like

Is there a past champions dinner? @DuckDuckHook
Bob needs to host… at Bob’s.

1 Like

@DuckDuckHook interested in a rematch??? Grad school done in May.

Love it!

I added a column on the signup sheet for hat size. If I can figure out the logistics, we’ll try to accommodate the macrocephalics.

1 Like

Likely logo for this year, tweaking colors and adding some Year 3 flair to the classic Pegasus.

13 Likes

9 Likes

oh boy we like that.gif

2 Likes

Please reach out to me if you have any charity auction items you would be willing to donate or submit at a price low enough to generate some charitable revenue. At minimum, we will have 1 GAC and 1 Big Plex custom headcover made by @Geaugolf to auction off, probably at the gathering the night before, maybe on the Refuge.

1 Like

Signed up again (as an alternate for now), looking forward to getting back to Texas. Great timing on my sister having a kid so I’ll be there anyway, she was looking out for me.

2 Likes

Nice. Good chance a spot will open up, they usually do.

1 Like

My team would like to go ahead and formally change our hat color to navy with a gold pegasus. Losing captain has to a play a round as gold man later this year?

1 Like

I’m not redesigning the damn logo again. You either get blue/green or green/blue.

1 Like