Golden Age Classic III - June 11, 2022 at Cedar Crest in Dallas, TX

Also, posted this in the WhatsApp but I’ll be auctioning off 2 driver headcovers very generously custom made for us by @Geaugolf - if you want something I highly recommend you reach out to her

8 Likes

Sorry bud but looks like I’ll be traveling the two weeks leading up to this and if I go up to Dallas I’ll likely be referred to as my wife’s “first husband” going forward.

1 Like

We’ll miss you this year, but we all know how that goes. Catch you at the next one.

@txaggiegolfer, you’re up next off the waitlist. Let me know if you’re in.

I am definitely getting some major FOMO for missing the GAC as it draws closer. But, will be traveling that week.

Ah, my apologies for the delay. Should be paid up now.

2 Likes

Thank you for calling me out. VM on the way

1 Like

Just discovered I have an out of town conflict on the 11th, tagging in the next man up.

That is awesome to hear and I’d love to join if that is still an option. I’m new to the Roost events so not sure how everything works but just let me know what is needed and I’ll be there.

2 Likes

You’re in - always excited to bring newcomers into the fold. The linked sheet here has my venmo for the entry fee payment and should have all the event details, as well as in this thread. I would switch this thread to “Watching” so you’ll get updates on the team draft and other items as we get closer.

Golden Age Classic III - June 11, 2022 - Google Sheets

Thanks!

Sorry to miss you, but all good.

@ZNDavis you’re next up! Let me know if you’re in. I’ve bumped you up from the alternate list.

4 Likes

Checking on the childcare situation. Will update momentarily…

Edit: @DuckDuckHook in and paid!

4 Likes

Awesome, love having some more Supercellians, or should I say dual citizens.

5 Likes

We’re moving to Aledo in May, so I’ll be in a bit of an identity crisis for a while. Excited for this!

2 Likes

Still sad I won’t be able to make this. If extras are purchased would love to buy one!

Just signed up looks like I’m an alternate. Will be on the lookout to see if any last minute spots open up. I’d be coming from Austin. Hope it works out!

2 Likes

Yeah I ordered a few extras for sale. Will post details once we get closer on grabbing one.

1 Like

17 Likes

Draft night will take place via Zoom on Tuesday, June 7, at 830 PM CDT.

cc @mctrees02

6 Likes

Im new to the Roost, and live in Shreveport. Played Cedar Crest a few weeks ago and would love to join this show if it’s not too late

2 Likes

I need payment from

@clktex
@jcm3
Justin Withey (non-refugee)
@txaggiegolfer