Golden Age Classic III - June 11, 2022 at Cedar Crest in Dallas, TX

lmao did you already order the hats? If not I’ll process the change on the Imperial site :wink:

No. But logos have been submitted. The files aren’t changing. The Roost all agreed on this colorway for this year.

ahh I didnt know colors were being synced up across the board. I like the colorway…just wanted to jam in gold man somewhere if possible.

Group liked the idea of a throwback Mavs colorway this year and possibly a powder blue and red throwback Rangers colorway next year. But I likely will abdicate most of my responsibilities in 2023 and let someone else with fresh ideas run. PLAYERS colorway would look sharp.

1 Like

2 Likes

Poster with schedule of events, including gathering the night before

6 Likes

Gentle reminder to pay your entry fees. Next time I’ll name names.

Golden Age Classic III - June 11, 2022 - Google Sheets

3 Likes

Paid

1 Like

I can no longer make it, so I pulled my info from the sheet. Y’all enjoy!

1 Like

Sorry to miss you but thanks for the heads up.

@TheSwimmingPool you’re up, I added you to the final spot. Confirm with me if you can still make it.

I’m good to go

1 Like

Paid up are ready to cross the Red River. Lets party.

3 Likes

Hell yeah, glad you’re coming down again.

1 Like

Wouldnt miss it. I owe @mdavis an ass-whipping anyways after choking on 17 to close him out last year.

We all know how that match is gonna end. All square once again

1 Like

1 Like

Time to name names, entry fees outstanding from the following. If you need additional time, please DM me:

@mctrees02
@clktex
@JCO
@K-Winn
@snaphookleft
@nvaji12
@jsteve15
@Toblerone47
@OliveLoaf

Also, if anyone on here knows the non-refugees Wyatt and Carson Horn, let me know that they’re in for sure and see if they can send me payment.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I should now be in good standing. Looking forward to this!

1 Like

Public shaming: simple but effective

6 Likes

I will get to you this week!

1 Like