Escape The Rock - Bulle Rock - May 6, 2023

Yes, everybody has to stick around and keep me company and then hang out after the last group finishes, too, so we can have maximum fun.

(I have no idea why they wouldn’t let us do a modified shotgun. If we get 20 more people next year we can do a full shotgun at 9.)

5 Likes

When you check in at the shop come around back and I’ll have everyone’s tee gift all chopped and bagged up.

11 Likes

All you slow pokes in the early groups better keep up the pace!

2 Likes

Clapping GIFs | Tenor

Well done

1 Like

2 Likes

Putting this out there so everyone is aware. We’re not having any of the BS you see on the refuge from some of these other events. We don’t tolerate douche bags in the CGC. This is a competitive and also fun event that brings together people who love this game, this group, and want to enjoy a great course and good company. @RobertHunter has done a yeoman’s job pulling this together and it will not be tainted by a couple idiots who want to get chirpy when then arrive back home after shooting 96. So have a great time, be ready to play when it’s your turn, help each other with rules questions, and notify him of any issues.

16 Likes

Hi. This is March from First Tee Greater Baltimore. We appreciate the donation and would like to contribute some First Tee swag as prizes. Please let me know the best way to get this to you! My email address is march@firstteebaltimore.org.

9 Likes

Excellent, thanks so much! I’ll send you an email here in just a minute.

On a lighter note, I am hoping I get to meet several new people this weekend. There are a bunch of names I’ve seen on the roster, or here on the refuge, but have never bumped into out in the wild.

But also, no dbags allowed. We have to have some rules.

10 Likes

First NLU event for me, looking forward to it.
Also didn’t see it mentioned or I may have missed it but what tee box is being used?

3 Likes

Men going off the Gold/Blue hybrid. It’s 6700 but most of the par 4s are at/below 400y. Women playing off the Red tees.

4 Likes

I’m excited to turn more internet friends into face-to-face friends.

Well done to the CGC leadership for pulling together a tournament of this scale.

4 Likes

Image from iOS (2)

2 Likes

1st beer on me once I finish up

1 Like

Well…I was going to show up early just heckle @cwalsh27 and @AmandatoryGolfFriday as they tee off. But I guess I’ll just sleep in a little longer.

4 Likes

Heckling of @cwalsh27 is allowed.

6 Likes

Amanda will thrive. I will overthink my golf swing and flare it out to the right.

7 Likes

Any and all rules violations and general scumbaggery will be dealt with in @sjdowne murder shed

12 Likes

Pumped to get out there, and excited to meet folks.

3 Likes

@RobertHunter is stuff going down beforehand? or if we have a later tee time, is it okay to show up after you tee off at 10?

2 Likes