DMV Fall Classic: Charity Donation Details Posted

and who’s bringing the carton of cigs? lol

2 Likes

This is great and I’m looking forward to it, but the outfits could have been a lot better if we were doing this during the cold months!

2 Likes

Sometimes you have to suffer to make art.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Might be a touch too modern, but there are definitely 80s fits that would be great

Ben Hogan all day:

2 Likes

Also, gotta remember that 1990 is in play…

3 Likes

5 Likes

The winning look:

3 Likes

Or this:

1 Like

Might show up in this racy two-piece.

8 Likes

Can you use Golf Kicks in a cute set of heels?
Asking for a friend

1 Like

Those buttons on the back are a great makeshift motion tracker for spinal tension and hip motion.

1 Like

Where do I find these trousers?

1 Like

They call me Mellow Yellow…

dougs

3 Likes

Fantastic idea @RobertHunter. Whether you intentionally did it or not, I think you’re taking some inspiration from the former USCGA. From the book Forbidden Fairways, which I posted about in the None of Us Can Breathe thread:

In the first week of September, 1928 Mapledale hosted the third open golf championship of the USCGA. A total of $300 in prize money was awarded, and the top professional received $100. At the conclusion of the event there was an elaborate program/dinner dance, and prizes awarded for the longest drive, best dressed golfer, and for the owner of the "best looking set of clubs ." (emphasis added)

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/none-of-us-can-breathe/29108/6028

We better have an official camera crew to capture this one.

1 Like

I only ask that we try to start this tourney early. Have to imagine heat stroke may come into play with the amount of polyester and cardigans we’re all going to be sporting.

4 Likes

I am not sure which area to focus more of my attention…finding vintage clubs or vintage clothes. Either way, this is going rock.

1 Like

@RobertHunter you’re doing God’s work here

it needs a catchy title tho

1 Like

Baltimore Bourgeois Open?

2 Likes