Chesapeake Classic

1 Like

The Beltway Broiler by Old Bay

1 Like

The Bawlmer Brawl

3 Likes

The Hamsterdam Hobnob

1 Like

Depending on the course, if it sounds roughly like a Civil War battlefield I’ve got one in the chamber.

Otherwise we could just lean on the pun-adjacent title “The Refuge Fall Classic”

1 Like

Just a reminder if we are inside DC limits weed is legal

3 Likes

Doesn’t get much more Civil War than Musket Ridge or Links at Gettysburg?

The Old Line Open

I’m just having fun,

Hamsterdam Hobnob on Hollabird Avenue Hon

@Brooksyw whats gucci my killer?

2 Likes

sounds like @Brooksyw really needs to make something happen at Stonewall…

play some golf and sip some libations at the brass cannon afterwards

ill have ma dukes out on #6 cheering everyone on from the back deck

shame they dont do a logo with just the cannon…

1 Like

passing out some shots?

nothing would make Big Jim happier than to take tequila shots with a bunch of rando’s

Outings are tough this year! We’ve only had two so far and they were both so watered down that it was hard to even consider them stand-alone events. We have a lot being rescheduled from spring/summer to the fall, but as of now, the 26th is currently open. I’ll do some digging to see if we have anything possibly being moved to that date.

1 Like

i figured outings were super tough so far this year and turnouts were super down…

sounds like a perfect opportunity!

1 Like

I like this idea. That’s a fun course and shouldn’t be an issue with older clubs.

1 Like

kinda far?

1 Like

Depends where you live…

Yea, just googled and its an hour from me, not too bad, but pretty far for anyone south of DC.

2 Likes

Geography is gonna leave someone with a long morning drive no matter how it shakes out. I’m thinking Frederick is probably as far from the big cities as we want to get, though. Some of the PA courses are 2 hours from DC and we’ll have folks coming from further south than that.

1 Like