Denison Derby - 9/5 in Granville, OH

@Randy

Big guy and all,

I had initially grabbed the first spot on the sign up sheet and quickly learned I would not be available to join that day and removed myself. I see it’s still open, just want to be sure everyone is aware that that spot is unaccounted for and probably means first alternate is in. Sorry for the confusion there I played the shoot first, verify availability second game and lost this time. Don’t want my mistake to result in a who’s in / who’s out situation on the day.

5 Likes

I believe that means @back9fade is in since they are the first alternate on the list.

3 Likes

I assume so as well, just didn’t know if the sheet would be updated to reflect that or if the gap would be left as a monument to my disappointment :joy:

1 Like

If you wanna play, let me know. I’d love to get out there again this summer.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks. Moved our first alternate into the list.

2 Likes

Had a cancellation, @FanFirst. You’re in if you can make it. Let me know…

Recent personal events have forced me to re-evaluate my near future decisions. With that, I must pass my position in the Denison Derby to the next in the line. I hope to participate in the future and I will be with everyone in spirit.

Thank you for the opportunity. 2020 has been quite the adventure

1 Like

I emailed Randy; forced to drop out due to injury. That may be the opening he referred to above.

Actually you hit the reply to all and emailed all of us.

3 Likes

Sorry - I’ll blame it on the pain meds !

2 Likes

We’ve all done it.

I see we’re encroaching on 4th alternate territory :eyes:

2 Likes

Had to check the place out on my road trip home and up to northern Michigan… y’all are going to have a great time, place is awesome!

7 Likes

Number 2 is a great hole. Pin up on the top shelf?

Yes, thought I flagged it only to find out I spun it off the shell for a tricky 2 putt… thoroughly enjoyed the course and want another crack at it! Shot of the day was driving 18 with the group behind giving me a hard time for waiting

1 Like

Denison is really fun. You drove 18 from the tips? Nice

1 Like

Yeah wtf that’s 340! Nice drive for sure. The 150 ft drop off helps but the wind usually grabs tee shots there

2 Likes

As others have mentioned, when you get to holes with the homes on em, 15-17 it just kinda blows. I don’t mind 15, but 16 has fucked over so many of my good rounds. Shout out to the MILF that lives in the brick house with the pool on 15 tee.

3 Likes

LOL They need to make the area between 15 and 16 fairway because that’s where my drives on both holes usually end up

1 Like

16 , I’m in the big pine trees on the left side of the 10 yard fairway every fucking time.

2 Likes