Denison Derby - 9/5 in Granville, OH

What a great golf course! For those that participate, you’re in for a treat!

Excited to join y’all. Need to get out to Denison in August.

Sick! Was going to sign up when still had spots, but had to ask permission from SWMBO. Wait list already!

1 Like

I really wish I could make this date @Randy My great grandfather was a mayor of Granville and I haven’t been up there since a dedication to him at the historical society in the early 90’s. Hope y’all enjoy!

If my college team’s fall golf season is canceled I may make the trip out for this with a friend.

1 Like

I signed up first then asked for permission later. Better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

7 Likes

Same here, this place moves fast. Much easier to remove your name if needed.

1 Like

Me three. It is a long weekend so can make up for it on the other 2 days. :man_shrugging:t3:

I made a rookie move and waited for the jury verdict…now I’m an “alternate”!

1 Like

Now I would never wish this upon anyone, but as fifth alternate, I wouldn’t mind if some wives were a little upset with some of your priorities.

1 Like

Never mind. :slight_smile:

I noticed the list is all guys. My wife loves coming and walking with me to explore new courses even though she doesn’t play. Are the guys that are playing going to be bummed if she comes with me to check out a Ross course we haven’t been to before? Either way is cool with us just trying to get the honest vibe of what people want. Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Won’t be a problem at all. Bring her along.

5 Likes

Just joined the nest, getting caught up on the pods, bummed this is already full:/

Yeah I’m kinda bummed I am supposed to be out of town for Labor Day AND now it’s full. Part of me would think it’d be funny to get all the alternates over at Raccoon (two minutes away from Denison) for a strapped version of the strapped event, and then we show up at the event and eat all the Graeters and city BBQ before the “c-suite” finishes

3 Likes

“I want him to win.”

1 Like

I had this same thought last night. Raccoon might be so unwoke it’s woke

2 Likes

Did not expect to find any old Kyle Mooney videos on the refuge

1 Like

I saw the thread title and immediately went to YouTube. I felt pretty good about my recall when I got to the end of that video.

The Refuge: We just keep on surprising one another.

Update on food post golf–it’s going to be in the neighborhood of $8. The course will cater, we figure it’s a nice way to support them further. If that influences your decision, please update the google sheet ASAP as we will give them a final number for boxed meals.

5 Likes