Cincy 3.0: The All Star at Avon Fields--Buy Raffle Tickets and Bid in Auctions post 963

I’m down for a rematch at some point of the pillow fight that happened at Dornick Hills

3 Likes

Update: Merch order deadline Sunday 10/10

2 Likes

Alright this is going to be excellent. I’ll probably be… not sober by Friday afternoon so we can get the authentic experience (also down to play it all day).

@therealmarkymark i love that idea too. Doesn’t allow people to totally sit back and let someone do all the good driving.

Might have to get some custom hats for the afternoon session lol

2 Likes

@methridge - do we have price on merch or are we waiting on order commitments to figure out price?

We will have pricing info in the next day or two.

2 Likes

Bumping this, we have collected about 1/3 of the registration fees.

Also looking for more raffle items! Currently the selection includes a few rounds hosted by Refugees, booze, headcovers, pro shop credit and even a pushcart. Feel free to get creative, items do not have be related to golf (I would love to see some local beer packages, both from Cincy and from out of town). Let me know if you have anything to contribute!

7 Likes

Sup.

9 Likes

Is this like the second bash brother showing up at half time to take on the varsity team?

2 Likes

paid. but a typo in my name. certain you’ll figure it out.

I still owe some raffle items. I promise i’ll look and let you know.

4 Likes

I’ll submit a non-golf item, Bon Bon Bon mixed pack (15-20 Bons). Probably my favorite Detroit based business (pretty sure they ship across the country as well).

2 Likes

Are bon bons wanna be truffles?

Boooo! They are better than truffles.

I’d be happy to donate a round of golf at Sewanee to the raffle, as long as the person who wins it doesn’t mind me coming along and proselytizing the whole time about how it’s better than Sweetens.

19 Likes

Wish you were going to be in Cincy.

3 Likes

Merch pricing has been finalized and we have placed the order. I have added everyone’s totals to the merch tab, please send payment to me by 10/20. Make sure to include your handle. If you have not paid your registration fee, you can bundle it with your merch, just make sure to mention it in the comments.

Hats $20
Tee Shirts $20
Long Sleeve Shirts $25

5 Likes

Sorry to hijack- is Sewanee open to the public again?

1 Like

Yep

2 Likes

Is it November yet?

7 Likes

@methridge , Is it too late to order a hat? Even though I won’t be there that design is absolute heat.

I’m waffling. Someone stop me from waffling by pointing me in the direction of a good cheap hotel or something. Help me make a decision because I am not a decision maker.

1 Like