Cincy 3.0: The All Star at Avon Fields--Buy Raffle Tickets and Bid in Auctions post 963

Also, why is this thread so god damn boring?

5 Likes

Some people are staying at the courtyard Marriott and Hilton garden inn that are both in the midtown area of Cincy by Hyde Park. I think they’re a mile apart.

1 Like

You’re fixin to get everyone talking about waffles. We know how you like a good food turn in a thread.

6 Likes

4 Likes

It’s tough to shit-talk my opponent when she can only post once per hour.

Nevertheless - @imsocrabby, can we get a check in on how prep is going? Have you looked at Avon on GPS yet? Started charting tee shot aiming points?

9 Likes

I’d take anything at this point.

Even food.

Just kidding. Never food.

3 Likes

I heard all the cool kids are going to Florida this weekend. Maybe that’s why this thread is moving so slow?

2 Likes

11 Likes

Fixed this one.

4 Likes

Shoulda jumped on board the AirBnB train when I was asking earlier. Could have been the Provocative Papa Pad.

I’m too boring for a group AirBnB.

No such thing. I’d sit in silence with you anywhere

4 Likes

I imagine most bars and restaurants in the are close by midnight? Would be down for some late night shenanigans.

Plenty of bars open past 12 in Cincinnati.

Looks like Woodburn Brewing is open til 1. Any good reviews from Cincy peeps?

Talking about late night bars is probably not the top way to stop @anon3021505 from waffling…

@anon3021505 I hear they have a special edition kind of skittles and sprite close to downtown Cincy that you can buy in a box that is easy to transport back to your hotel room.

13 Likes

Woodburn is decent and a good option if you are close. Are you staying near the course? I can give other brewery recs depending on location.

1 Like

You’re the fucking best, Oui.

5 Likes

Sure am with @noles1800 and @mbrittain88. Staying in the Lower Millcrest Park neighborhood, maybe like a 2 min drive from the course.

1 Like

For the record, I am in the Courtyard Midtown/Rookwood. I think it was somewhere in the $130-$160ish range per night. It looks exactly like what you think a Courtyard in Cincinnati would look like.

4 Likes